ZigZagMarquis

Iron Crank

Anyone out there in the verse know the formula they used to come-up with the handicap for teams competing in the Iron Crank at Perris back-in-the-day?

Going by my bad memory, One Upjumper, with 3 jumpers with under 200 jumps a peice...Try Contacting Dan BC at Perrris, I know he was involved with many of the meets! I was only a lowly Cameraman, so didn't need to keep track of the rules ,,,,BUT, remember it as being REALLY fun meets....

Yeah, I understand that Dan Goriesky (sp?) came up with the original formaul. When I first got into skydiving, I made aquaiantece with he and his wife, did a very few jumps with them way-back-when, but haven't seen nor talked to them in quite awhile. I'd feel somewhat intimidated calling them up out of the blue to ask. :S ... was hoping someone around here would know. :$ Oh well, was mostly just currious as I heard it was one of the more "scientific" ways to handicap a meet.