howardwhite

What is this canopy? #32767

Yup. That's him. I think I met him years ago at Z-Hills, and I checked out his web site after your post. (For extra credit, do you remember what he called it?)
It would be interesting to hear from him about the design points of his canopy (I have several other pictures of it.)

(For others -- it's not German and it's not Barish).

HW

What is the URL for his website?

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Not only do I know what it is. I am the owner of the canopy. Steve gave me ownership of it last year. It is a very interesting canopy with a very interesting design history.

Right on Brother Beatnik !

So, have you jumped this canopy ? How does it fly ? More to the point, how's the landing ? Keep up the good work, you really rock !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to jump it yet. Many canopies still on the list ahead of it and I am still trying to find pieces and parts for rigs. When I do jump it I will make sure to post some stuff on it.

I have been falling behind on that. I have photos of a Strato-Star, 5-Cell Parafoil, a double keel dactyl and an Irvin Sky Trainer to post. Unfortunately, I am gone to Greenland with work and it will have to wait till I get back in May.