douggs

great stories compilation

Gday guys and girls,
The email below will explain more but basically im trying to collaborate a book on some funny/scary/crazy tales both old and new.
Any contribution would be awesome. I am a jumper from Australia, you can check out what im about on my website www.basedreams.com
Any imput to this book would be much appreciated
Shine on
douggs

THE “NO SHIT THERE I WAS” BOOK compiled by Douggs

Hello my friends and everyone else,
I would like to start collaborating for the final book in my three book series that I have been writing and I need your help!

The first book is a tongue in cheek autobiography about my twisted life and its called “CONFESSIONS OF AN IDIOT”

The second book is detailed interviews with 16 remarkable friends throughout the Australian skydiving/base jumping scene and is called “ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS”

The final book is not an original idea but it will make for some crazy reading. It is simply called “NO SHIT… THERE I WAS”
I want to compile a hundred crazy, but true stories from everyone that has been a part of skydiving or base jumping. Whether you have 1 jump or 10,000 jumps, it doesn’t matter, as long as you have a crazy story. It can be one paragraph or 10 pages. It can be about skydiving or base jumping or anything crazy that happened at a party or a car accident or anything. It can be of life or death or just something silly. I don’t want to set any guidelines and it can be written however you like with as much swearing and crass shit as you like. Write like you were telling it to a group of mates at a party when your wasted. I don’t care. It just needs to be crazy, scary, twisted, funny or all of the above and more.

I would also like to get stories of “Did you hear what this dude did…” or “You wouldn’t believe what I heard…” these are always some of the most entertaining, crazy and funniest stories around.
I have finished writing the first book, am half way through the second and really want to get started on the third.
If it gets published, each person in it will receive a copy.
Please send your stories through to my email [email protected]
And please include your full name, nick name or alias and a contact email or phone number.
Please also pass this email on to every crazy dude or chick you have ever met. Im not doing this for cash but rather to try and give people a little insight into how twisted, crazy and amazing our lives are.
I know there are a million cool stories out there, so please give up 30 minutes of your time and make this happen.
Shine on
douggs

If it gets published, each person in it will receive a copy.

Does that mean everyone mentioned in a crazy story? That's a lot of books.

Im not doing this for cash but rather to try and give people a little insight into how twisted, crazy and amazing our lives are.

Just read The Bonfire.
Talk about crossposting. There's this message, and another on "Scary stories....". And I got not one but two emails from this dude.:|

HW

[reply.". And I got not one but two emails from this dude.:|

HW

I got five PMs from him , Howard.

Gee, I only got one.

:(

Its not my fault that this guy knows quality stories.......Jack...Jimbo :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

HW

Gee, I only got one.

Your absolutely right Jimbo! And don't feel bad. He sent everybody else lots of e-mails in the hope that he could get one decent story out of it all. With me he knew he only had to send one e-mail since I only posted one story.

:P

HW

Gee, I only got one.

Your absolutely right Jimbo! And don't feel bad. He sent everybody else lots of e-mails in the hope that he could get one decent story out of it all. With me he knew he only had to send one e-mail since I only posted one story.

But But But...I posted a hunert stories! :)

No email, no calls...no flowers, no kiss my ass......NOTHIN'! [:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

reply]

It's like Jimbo said. This guy knows quality stories. He knows not to cast his line in a dry hole!

:D

reply]

It's like Jimbo said. This guy knows quality stories. He knows not to cast his line in a dry hole!

NO SOUP FOR YOU! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

reply]

Don't shoot the messenger Twardo. Jimbo's the one that brought this front and center.

:)

reply]

Don't shoot the messenger Twardo. Jimbo's the one that brought this front and center.

:)

Listen up you two....its not my fault that your inflated egos have have been stamped upon.....just do like we did under a round canopy landing.....get up , dust yourself off and try to carry on. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.