efs4ever

Drop zone kids grow up to be jumpers.

It's always cool to run into a jumper who comes up to me to tell me he remembers me when he was a "kid."

I now go out of my way to interview dz brats on video, knowing that someday I might run into them again as jumpers.

The Schrimshers, J and Stan, were both hanging out flying model planes (and packing rigs) when I first started. Now they're pushing 40. They were, like, 8 and 10 back then.

I interviewed Jeffrey Mullins when he was EIGHT and again when he was Fourteen. He might be 21 now. :)
Anyway, here are some kid shots from 14 years ago at Beaumont, Texas. Anyone recognize themselves or other jumpers?

https://www.tdcparole.com

Hod (Gary) Sanders, is a former world champion. He also owns a drop zone in Montana. His son, B.J. has a few hundred jumps. He grew up on his Dad's D.Z. B.J. was named after B.J. Worth, one of Hod's old team-mates.....Steve1

Pic #3
I've seen that knee soft brace before but I don't recognize any of the kids.:D
Never been to Texas.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

After further review,
Pic #1 sure looks a lot like Mike (aka Mad Dog) McGuire's daughter.

God, doesn't this stuff make you feel old?
Or should've i said older?:D
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I am a skydive brat. I spent my free time there watching mostly my dad, but all of us skydived when we were old enough it was a right of passage we couldn't wait for. Growing up around skydiving for me was something I wouldn't change for anything.