freakbrother

Freak Brothers Flash Back

Hi Freak,
Freakport 1984, the 24-way "TeaCup" or "Cup-n-saucer" dive!!!!! NUF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, the big photo in the lounge at Skydive Chicago!! I'm at about 6 o"clock in a white jumpsuit with a drk/lt. blue Vector. What a dive!!!!!
Freak Brother 1495
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi Freak,
Freakport 1984, the 24-way "TeaCup" or "Cup-n-saucer" dive!!!!! NUF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, the big photo in the lounge at Skydive Chicago!! I'm at about 6 o"clock in a white jumpsuit with a drk/lt. blue Vector. What a dive!!!!!
Freak Brother 1495

Stop by in July, then!
www.freak-brother.com

Well!

FB 2186, Jim Bozarth

The FB web site has a searchable database.

oops. Thanks Professor.
Some of the best times I ever had in this sport were at the Freak Brothers Conventions.

bozo FB 2186

Never been to a Freak Brothers Convention never will go to one. Bunch of fucking crazies dragging the sport down. This Rodger guy is some kind of a cult.

Sparky

I hope everyone knows I was kidding with this post.:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

FB 2186, Jim Bozarth

The FB web site has a searchable database.

oops. Thanks Professor.
Some of the best times I ever had in this sport were at the Freak Brothers Conventions.

bozo FB 2186

Never been to a Freak Brothers Convention never will go to one. Bunch of fucking crazies dragging the sport down. This Rodger guy is some kind of a cult.

Sparky

I hope everyone knows I was kidding with this post.:)

No shit.........you were kidding ? oh pssshaw !

mr bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Hey all you geezers!

1st-2nd July 2006, Skydive Chicago.

Freak Brothers Flash Back Boogie!! ~ Get initiated, get organized, do memorial dives & get funky!

Just a week away.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yeah, Levi was a great guy. Never would have made my first and only base jump if it weren't for him. And, I remember that funeral well cus I walked OUT right after Larry Portman did. Greg Sims and Jerry Felts on the same post! I need a beer! Blue Skies Oldtimers!