Tonto

100 jumps in 12 hours x 4

Hi There,

4 jumpers each did 100 dives in 11hrs 45 min at JSC, South Africa, friday 21 March 2003.

I know the record for a single jumper is over 500 in 24 hrs.

Anyone know if anyone else has done this?

Blue Skies,

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Last year, Dale Settle (Skydive Tulsa) did 69 in twelve hours. The goal was 100 in twelve hours and at 5:45 minutes he had hit the 50 mark well on the way to achieving 100 in twelve hours. Unfortunately, the 182 we were using had to make an off-field landing (pilot forgot about carb heat) and we moved on using a 172 which had a much slower climb rate so we could only get 69 in twelve hours. We are scheduled to attempt 100 again on June 21st.
First our congratulations to those folks. It is an awesome feat and I guess we're going to have to go for 101 :)

...Bigun

>>I know the record for a single jumper is over 500 in 24 hrs.

Michael Zang is a great guy. I had the pleasure and luck of having him as one of my JMs during an AFF jump. He is truly a class-act. His world record was used to raise money for a great cause. I believe he still jumps at Skydive Texas (where he broke the record).

>>I know the record for a single jumper is over 500 in 24 hrs.

Michael Zang is a great guy. I had the pleasure and luck of having him as one of my JMs during an AFF jump. He is truly a class-act. His world record was used to raise money for a great cause. I believe he still jumps at Skydive Texas (where he broke the record).

Who's Michael Zang? I thought the record was held by Jay Stokes. Am I confused?