LVSA

Looking to Skydive while in Las Vegas?

If you are traveling through Las Vegas and you are looking for a place to skydive, please give us a call.

Skydive Fyrosity is open 7 days 365 days a year and caters to experienced and sport jumpers. We are a brand new DZ located in Overton NV, about 50 miles NE from the Las Vegas Strip on the I-15. We skydive directly over the Valley of Fire.

We have clean facility and fly a fast King Air 90 and a C-182

For more information visit www.skydivefyrositylasvegas.com or call +1-702-720-6250.

Fly Free!
Great Vibes and Fantastic Skydives
Blue Skies,

Skydive Fyrosity℠
www.skydivefyrositylasvegas.com

Was passing through and did a fun jump a couple weeks ago. The king air was 4.5 minutes to altitude. The airport is wide open with ample landing area and more to be built soon. An accuracy tuffet, a swoop pond, and a new skydive specific hangar are in the works. There is no nearby wind obstructions. The climate in Overton is not typical Las Vegas weather. Coming over the hill to Overton you leave a desert and enter a northern lake Mead utopic shelter for wild and plant life great for photography.

It's not only the closest fun jumper friendly dz to LV but actually is sport jumper orientated specifically.

With a lot of family in LV, and Sammys experience in the sport, I'm pretty excited to see the turn out of this dz.

I suggest checking out the website and looking at the posted videos for yourself to see the quality of work and level of film and photography being put in place by Sammy, Eva (sp?), and their team. The tandem videos are superior to even the biggest dropzones professionally done commercials.
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.