Nig

UK visitors

Hi Guys,
Apologies for jumping in without introductions but I'm hoping for some advice.
We are a group of four skydivers travelling from the UK into Memphis in September for ten days.
We have decided to do a HALO jump and have this booked. We were hoping to do some helecopter jumps and hopefully a balloon jump as well but not knowing what is available I am hoping someone could make a few recommendations and point us in the right direction.
Also if there is anything that is a little different or anyone that fancies jumping with us or grabbing a beer (after the last load)... we would be delighted to meet you.

Blue skies.

Nig, Frazer, Rafa & Anthony.

Nig

Hi Guys,
Apologies for jumping in without introductions but I'm hoping for some advice.
We are a group of four skydivers travelling from the UK into Memphis in September for ten days.
We have decided to do a HALO jump and have this booked. We were hoping to do some helecopter jumps and hopefully a balloon jump as well but not knowing what is available I am hoping someone could make a few recommendations and point us in the right direction.
Also if there is anything that is a little different or anyone that fancies jumping with us or grabbing a beer (after the last load)... we would be delighted to meet you.

Blue skies.

Nig, Frazer, Rafa & Anthony.

You can make a helicopter jump and Pitts Special Inverted biplane jump at the same place you are making your high altitude jump, West Tennessee Skydiving. Those aircraft belong to us and are always here. We can also arrange for balloon jumps, so you can do everything you wish here.

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving

Hi Mike,

That was fast... That's fantastic, how do I go about organising these.
Could you pm me costs?
We didn't arrange accommodation as we thought we would need to travel, is there somewhere local to the DZ that you would recommend.

Many thanks.

Nigel.

7 minutes to 1400 ft. When you hear exit exit exit
. open the door and get out. don't bother looking down the spots on;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .