Dragpo13

Skydiving near San Francisco

I'm getting to travel to San Fran for work in the upcoming months, and was wondering where there is to jump out there? Only place I know of so far are Lodi and Byron, but I would be happy to travel outside of the area if it is a short flight or if I could hitch a ride.

Any jumpers from San Fran on here?

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Also check out Skydance in Davis.

Depending on when you're here in the "upcoming months," Northern California weather can range from sublime to abysmal. We can have some fabulous weekends, or we can have rain and clouds. Starting around November is typically when the weather gets less reliable. If you want to hop a plane to more reliable climates, getting to Arizona (Eloy) or Southern California (multiple great DZs) is a quick flight.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We've got a 4way scrambles going on Saturday the 19th at Byron. Join us if that interests you.

Skydance is having organized RW on Sunday the 20th.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.