onechance

EL Paso TX Skydiving Recommendations

Hi all!

I'm moving to El Paso TX from my current DZ of Kansas State University Parachute Club and am looking for a recommended DZ close by to El Paso. My searches aren't looking very good for a close drive. Anybody local have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Paul Cravey
Paul Cravey
D29925
AFF-I/SL-I
808-497-8733

Thanks much, tried the tab and locator and finally got in touch with the local DZ Was just looking for some more detailed local knowledge from someone who jumped there and made road trips to the best ones that were closest. Looks like for turbine time a trip to Eloy may be in order. ;)

Paul Cravey
D29925
AFF-I/SL-I
808-497-8733

I've been jumping at Skydive El Paso (actually located at the Santa Theresa Airport right across the New Mexico border) for about 4 years. Great group of people and the owner is a great man as well. Only open on Saturday's. Two 182's with new engines and props. They are the fastest 182s I've been in. Tandem instructor just moved and are waiting for another to get here in a month or so. Pretty consistent groups of 6-10 up jumpers to make loads. Windy in the Spring, but almost never rains.