jdkalou

Tandem in Hawaii

Real quick question. I'm new to the sport, 9 total jumps going thru IAD training. Going to Hawaii for 2 weeks in January. My wife and I want to do another Tandem while there.
I found a DZ on the island we are staying on and herein is the question. The DZ is not listed on this site, or does not come up in any of the searches on this site I've done. In fact only 2 DZ's pull up when you put the state of Hawaii in the search engine, and neiter are on the island we will be staying on. Would it bother you that the DZ doesn't show up on Dropzone?

Real quick question. I'm new to the sport, 9 total jumps going thru IAD training. Going to Hawaii for 2 weeks in January. My wife and I want to do another Tandem while there.
I found a DZ on the island we are staying on and herein is the question. The DZ is not listed on this site, or does not come up in any of the searches on this site I've done. In fact only 2 DZ's pull up when you put the state of Hawaii in the search engine, and neiter are on the island we will be staying on. Would it bother you that the DZ doesn't show up on Dropzone?

Find: Stephanie Vaughan at pacifica
you can continue with her! With AFF!
;)
C
808) 637-7472 Not sure if this number works, but she is one driven to have You succeed type of person that will do her best!

http://www.pacificskydivinghawaii.com/
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."