LisaH

Bridge the Gap 2012 - Skydive Elsinore

May 4 at 9:00am until May 6 at 9:00pm

Get ready! Bridge the Gap is all about learning a ton, making new friends, and bridging the gap: between you and your gear, between you and your coaches, between FS and freefly... we want to help you get to where you want to go in the sky!

$45 registration fee gets you a sweet t-shirt, amazing coaching action all weekend long, and a raffle ticket for awesome prizes from the generous vendors!

Free first flight course on Thursday, May 3rd before the event starts. If you have at least 200 jumps and want to learn how to wingsuit, come out a day early and we'll get you matched up with a coach!

Save the date! More information coming as we get it - vendors, coaches, fabulous prizes, super sweet skydiving action. It's all here. And you should be too!

Confirmed Coaches (with many more on the way!):
- Elsinore Honey Badgers Chad Ross, Bryan Gile
- Nathan Smith
- Chuck Reilly
- DSands

Confirmed vendors:
- SunPath (makers of the Javelin containers)
- Performance Designs
- Mirage Systems
- SkyVenture Colorado
- Adrenaline Obsession

Super sweet prizes up for grabs: (and more on the way!)
- Certificate for 30% off a new Mirage
- Sweet Adrenaline Obsession swag
- Ridiculously awesome t-shirts
- CYPRES Maintenance Vouchers
- MUCH MORE ON THE WAY!

http://www.facebook.com/events/240484426014166/
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

May 4 at 9:00am until May 6 at 9:00pm

Get ready! Bridge the Gap is all about learning a ton, making new friends, and bridging the gap: between you and your gear, between you and your coaches, between FS and freefly... we want to help you get to where you want to go in the sky!

$45 registration fee gets you a sweet t-shirt, amazing coaching action all weekend long, and a raffle ticket for awesome prizes from the generous vendors!

Free first flight course on Thursday, May 3rd before the event starts. If you have at least 200 jumps and want to learn how to wingsuit, come out a day early and we'll get you matched up with a coach!

Save the date! More information coming as we get it - vendors, coaches, fabulous prizes, super sweet skydiving action. It's all here. And you should be too!

Confirmed Coaches (with many more on the way!):
- Elsinore Honey Badgers Chad Ross, Bryan Gile
- Nathan Smith
- Chuck Reilly
- DSands

Confirmed vendors:
- SunPath (makers of the Javelin containers)
- Performance Designs
- Mirage Systems
- SkyVenture Colorado
- Adrenaline Obsession

Super sweet prizes up for grabs: (and more on the way!)
- Certificate for 30% off a new Mirage
- Sweet Adrenaline Obsession swag
- Ridiculously awesome t-shirts
- CYPRES Maintenance Vouchers
- MUCH MORE ON THE WAY!

http://www.facebook.com/events/240484426014166/

The free FFC's on thursday are a lot of fun. Sign up with Sydney in the office, we'll see ya Thursday evening!!

Looking for RIDES... yes plural!

I fly in to Orange County on that Thursday AM for the event. Looking for a ride to the DZ.

I'm also looking for a ride from the DZ to the San Diego area sometime on Sunday.

Will help with gas $$$... and/or beer! :P

hey there i live in oc and am def gonna register for this event, i just got my A license so this would be my first "boogie"... i dont know if u can help with a ride to SD but i can prolly get you out to elsinore on thurs just PM me on here

Looking for RIDES... yes plural!

I fly in to Orange County on that Thursday AM for the event. Looking for a ride to the DZ.

I'm also looking for a ride from the DZ to the San Diego area sometime on Sunday.

Will help with gas $$$... and/or beer! :P

I should be at the event this year (although I am not jumping). I live in San Diego, and I probably could give you a ride.

Where in San Diego are you going to?

There is one slot left in the FFC course on Thursday night, starting at 6:00 p.m.
Darren Burke, Joel Hindman, Tom van Dijck, and DSE are teaching the course. We'll jump the FFC's on Friday/Sat/Sunday, with preference paid to visiting skydivers.
Contact manifest to sign up for that last slot.
15 people signed up thus far. See you thursday!

do i just register when i show up or should i just call the DZ first i cant seem to find any online registration...just askin thanks:)

It's better if you register by phone. Then you avoid the long, last minute line. When you get here, go to the office and give them your name and you'll be done. :)
(951) 245-9939
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo