ElmoFuddpucker

$20 *Nebraska REDEMPTION BOOGIE* July 14 to 17

Come Celebrate my Skybirthday with $20 jump tickets out of 2 Skydive AZ otters!!
This Dummy has been scaring jumpers & whuffo's for 35 years and is ready for a party.
Sincerely,

Elmo Fuddpucker

Fabulous Plans

PS- ya better Come to my sky-birthday party, or I’ll sleep with your wife.
Or your husband.
Or your dog.

And don’t think it’ll be the first time, either!

For more information
www.redemptionboogie.com
or
Facebook

2 Jumps on Friday for FS/RW (or whatever the current name is for 4way belly fun) VRW/VFS is 2 jumps on Sat. you can compete in one or both and can register here and get a shirt http://www.cornhuskerstategames.com/games/sports/sport_skydiving

Should be lots of fun!!!
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

I doubt it.

If there aren't enough fun jumpers then maybe I'll film a couple of tandems while you guys are competing.

And then fun jumps baby.

I just hope everyone does the competition at the the same time.

Mark said that the teams can compete whenever they want, as long as they're done on Friday.

That could spread it out all day. But it's all good.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

As far as the roads, It's still a moving target. This is the best info I've seen so far, the article also gives dept of roads numbers to call.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110620/NEWS01/706209939/1009#best-travel-routes-out-of-omaha
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

And What Skydiver doesn't need Redemption!!!!
(and $20 Jump tickets)

Friday Nights Party is Celebrating Elmo's Birthday and The Red Neck Party on Saturday.... Mechanical Bull Included!!!!
-Dot Warner