Dragpo13

DZ's between VA and FL

A buddy and I are driving from VA to FL soon and have Sebastian as our destination drop zone, but we're trying stop by some other DZ's on the way. We plan on stopping at the Farm and are looking for any other places on the way. Anyone have recommendations that wouldn't require getting too far off the path to FL?

Are you coming down I-95

st. marys GA 20 min from I95

Skydive Jax 40 min From I 95 I think

Skydive Palatka 45 min from I 95

Skydive Deland 20 min from I 95

Skydive Space Center 5 min from I 95(Check with them you have to have a B license or some stupid shit....)

Z-hills who cares how far it is from I 95 if you coming to florida you have to spend a day at z-hills

Sebastian

theres a few others depending on what you want to do. Some of the aforementioned I would not miss stopping at, some of the aforementioned I would not bother. YMMV safe trip

Chuck Bryan

St.Patricks Boogie March 17th-20th Fitzgerald,Ga.

Skyvan and two Super Otters, Hot Air Balloons.

i mean really .soon NEEDS to be the weekend of st. pattys day. don't ya think??? do it guys.stop on thru. all the cool kids will be there.B|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Are you coming down I-95

st. marys GA 20 min from I95

Skydive Jax 40 min From I 95 I think

Skydive Palatka 45 min from I 95

Skydive Deland 20 min from I 95

Skydive Space Center 5 min from I 95(Check with them you have to have a B license or some stupid shit....)

Z-hills who cares how far it is from I 95 if you coming to florida you have to spend a day at z-hills

Sebastian

theres a few others depending on what you want to do. Some of the aforementioned I would not miss stopping at, some of the aforementioned I would not bother. YMMV safe trip

Chuck Bryan

Thanks! W will consider the majority of those stops haha.

Popsjumper - If it is our first stop, then the night of March 5th, see you then!

CSpenceFLY and Keithbar - I wish I could make it but my spring break ends the 12th

Chuck Bryan

I just wrote my review of Zhills here
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4070395;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I TOTALLY agree- regardless of how far it is, its a "don't miss it " DZ
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works