Flyerer

Looking for a DZ

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to travel to Florida this winter for some warm weather and jumping. I'm looking for a smaller, one-aircraft type DZ with a large landing area and plenty of "outs." I'm content to do two and three ways, and don't mind flying by myself if necessary. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Check out Palatka, it is a well-establish small dz with fun people who jump there. The dzo, Art, is dz.commer "crutch". I'm sure he'd welcome any questions you have. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Emerald Coast Skydiving center might be worth looking into too, although it' *technically* in Alabama (near Pensacola). Not sure what type of plane they have over the winter, but it sure is some beautiful jumping and fits the description of what you're looking for.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Emerald Coast Skydiving center might be worth looking into too, although it' *technically* in Alabama (near Pensacola). Not sure what type of plane they have over the winter, but it sure is some beautiful jumping and fits the description of what you're looking for.

+1

Emerald coast is one of the reasons I started skydiving. I did a tandem there about 6 years ago and the place was great. Been itching to get back there at some point.