mutumbo

Moving. . .AGAIN

Ok so its 99% likely that i got the job as a full time Paramedic i applied for up in Jackosnville!

Problem is im going to have to move there, and naturally have NO clue where i should go to do my AFF.
i looked and Jacksonville didnt have a good rep, so is there any other places near the area that i could go?

I know Deland is not much more than an hour and a half, so should i just drive there, or. . .

Thanks guys (and girls) :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

yeah, ill might give it a shot, for that reason, some other people pm'd me others to check out as well, so ill just kinds shop around and see whats near the area. thanks :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I agree with the masses, Palatka is a good dropzone with good AFF instructors, Cathy's DZ may be a little closer for you. I used to work with one of their instructors up there, Doke. He's a good instructor. Either way, you go you'll have made a good choice.

Jacksonville is a good dropzone, the team they have up there is good. That being said, I don't believe they offer aff anyway. It's mostly a tandem DZ that fits in fun jumpers when they can.

Have fun can be safe

Chuck Bryan