michaelmullins

West Tennessee Skydiving 18th Annual Halloween Boogie

Friday, October 30th, Saturday October 31st, Sunday November 1st, 2009.
(King Air will be available Friday at Noon)

------------------------

Gigantic fireworks display Saturday night. Longtime WTS Jumper Johnny Meyers is moving to the islands and is shooting off all his remaining fireworks before departing. This will be bigger than most major city displays!

------------------------

Student Jumpers: FREE Coaches available to help you complete your USPA “A” License Requirements. Just pay your one slot, West Tennessee Skydiving will provide you a Coach absolutely FREE!

---------------------------

Aerodyne will be onsite with free demo rigs and canopies!

Free RW and Freefly Organizing.

$20.00 Registration includes all you can eat fresh catfish buffet dinner, beer, soda, Jell-O shots, and 5 raffle tickets. Register before noon on Saturday and receive 10 free raffle tickets.

Costume Party and GIGANTIC Raffle Saturday night with prizes from many manufacturers offering actual merchandise or discount certificates. Raffle tickets $2.00 each. For prizes see: http://www.skydivekingair.com/halloween/

Best Costume wins a free weekend of King Air jumps at West Tennessee Skydiving.
Jumps are $26.00 to 14,500'. Early bird loads manifested before 8:00 AM just $13.00. Mullins Super King Air, 14 jumpers to 14,500' in 7 minutes, guaranteed fastest jump aircraft in the country,
air-conditioned and heated.

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving
Wings Field, Memphis, TN
901-759-3483
http://www.SkydiveKingAir.com

Some additional info about the boogie this year:

- Friday night, at the registration table there will be order forms for pizza or subs to be ordered so you do not have to drive into town.

- Saturday and Sunday: Burgers & Hot Dogs will be for sale for lunch

- And the Johnny (fireworks guy) is saying this will be the biggest yet of all of the fireworks shows at WTS. Those who have been present at the past ones know it is a show not to be missed. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets!!!!

Doing a pumpkin drop accuracy contest again? Those are a blast. Oh and the Mullins kids should be disqualified from competing, or else they'll always win. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Doing a pumpkin drop accuracy contest again? Those are a blast. Oh and the Mullins kids should be disqualified from competing, or else they'll always win. :P

Well, Joel is in Iraq, and Jeffery is busy flying a Hornet, and I'm not talking the canopy or the insect.

The weather is looking good for the weekend so there may be no need for a pumpkin drop.

Gonna miss you Billy. You really need to make it up sometime soon.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Well, Joel is in Iraq, and Jeffery is busy flying a Hornet, and I'm not talking the canopy or the insect.

The weather is looking good for the weekend so there may be no need for a pumpkin drop.

Gonna miss you Billy. You really need to make it up sometime soon.

Judy

Bless their hearts.

I will make it back when the two little girls get a little older. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Think of those ladies in costume's, think of what we may get to see!!!

There have been some great outfits in the past. Lots of eye candy. B|

Thank you Mike for hosting a FANTABULOUS boogie! It was great getting to come down and visit you all on your home turf for a change. You guys run a class act! All of us from Freefall Express Skydiving that came down had a great time! That fireworks display you all put on was 2nd to NONE! I've never seen anything like that anywhere. WOW! The party Sat. night was awesome. There were some GREAT costumes running around. I can't wait until we get the chance to do it again. See you guys in June when you head back up our way. Thanks again.

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer