rivetgeek

Elsinore boneanza

Not sure if this would be the right section so feel free to move it mods.

Im getting a pretty large group together for a tandem and several of us are doing FJC August 8th. I read about the boneanza party later that night so kinda figured we might stick around and meet the locals.

couple questions for those in the know:

1. Would newcomers be welcome at such an event?

2. I assume drinking will be involved, is such a thing pay-bar or BYOB?

3. How late do these things usually start/stop?
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

Just ask lisah..

She is online I'm sure if we say here name three times together she will appear...

Lisah
Lisah
Lisah...

Hmm I am not sure it worked..

Lisa lisa or where o where is lisa?
I think that did it...[Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

1. You're welcome to join us.

2. I'm bringing JFTC jello shots (jello with shots of vodka) to the boogie party, which I offer in exchange for a donation to the breast cancer research women's record event called Jump for the Cause.

3. The party usually starts after dinner time, which is after sunset load. It can last VERY LATE or early into the next morning, depending on the turn out.

***I won't be jumping at this event because I'm still getting over a broken foot, so feel free to ask me any questions, while your on the ground. My name is Rosa.

Lisa H also will be there and is not current (also healing from a broken foot), so she can also chat with you, if you have any questions. There are many other Elsinore jumpers on here, and Melanie Curtis IS Skydive Elsinore. If you're on facebook, add Skydive Elsinore for more info.

We'd love to have you and your friends join us. :)

Everyone is welcome at Elsinore. :)
Here ya go, call for more details. I'm sure this thread will be moved. (posted from the website)

Summer Boneanza, 2009. It's on. Theme WET & WILD WEST. Aug 7-9. Three days of summer skydiving fun.. tons of jumping, water slides, bikini jumps, skin flapping, sexy sunning, funning, tracking, head downing, speed starring, and of course the costume party Saturday night. Elsinore. Done.
Registration is only $25 for the boogie-- like nothing-- and you get a shirt, awesome organizing, the water fun things we're still deciding on making happen this year.. thinking it's gonna be a water slide.. YES.. and beer AND the party. Done.

You're welcome. See you there.

Call the office to register now and get your shirt early. Booyah. (951) 245-9939.

:)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

2. I assume drinking will be involved, is such a thing pay-bar or BYOB?

If you bring some beer to share, I bet you'll make some new friends! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hrm so if we have guests that are showing up for a tandem its another $25 to party later? Or am I confused?

No; you don't have to pay to party later. With the registration fee you get a cool goodie bag, a t-shirt, kegs at the party, cool water toys to play on, organizing, etc.

:)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

But he can bring his own beer if he doesn't want to pay the $25 registration and still hang out, right? They're already paying a lot for their tandems that day.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But he can bring his own beer if he doesn't want to pay the $25 registration and still hang out, right? They're already paying a lot for their tandems that day.

Of course. The party isn't limited to the people who register. :)
Thanks; I forgot to mention that.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I hope I can be there... I'm planning on it, but, work has been really variable lately.

Also; I'm no longer current [:/] So I need to fix that BEFORE the boogie.

You can fix it AT the boogie. B|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

More info: (from the post on facebook) :)
Summer Boneanza, 2009. It's on. Theme WET & WILD WEST. Yes, you heard me, cowboys, indians, whatever..... bring it, and be ready. AUGUST 7-9. Three days of summer skydiving fun.. tons of JUMPING, water slides, bikini jumps, skin flapping, sexy sunning, funning, tracking, head downing, speed starring, and of course the costume party Saturday night and Newman rockin' the PHOTO BOOTH. Elsinore fashion. Done.

Last year's theme, "Anything but clothes," proved to be one of the best themes in Skydive Elsinore party history with photo booth pics galore to prove it... check out the link here: http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/Skydiving-Photos/Around-The-DZ-2008/BoneAnza08.PhotoBooth/index.html

In the skies, Boneanza is going bigger and bolder than last year which was pure awesomeness the entire weekend........... HELICOPTER. Yes, again, you heard me.... heli jumps are on this year. Still confirming which day, but gotta register for the boogie weekend to be able to jump it......

Also with registration, T-shirts are IN, check out the super-sweetness of the latest photo shoot....... AND call or stop by the office to register early, you'll get your shirt now. (951) 245-9939. Dude T's, chick wife-beaters. YES.

Friday, August 7th, the boogie weekend gets kicked off with a Flight-1 Flocking Friday... canopy flocking jumps led by the Tizzle himself....... wingloadings of 2.2 or higher, cross braced canopies only........ if this is you, COME. It's awesome.

I'm also thinking of doing some tracking in shorts and bikini tops or sports bras or something like that....... I'm way down to show some skin in the thick of the swealtering summer... plus, with the water castle up and running, and the pool, we'll be in and out of the water all day anyway.... no dunking booth this year, BUT, we are talking about getting a full-on WATERSLIDE.............

Registration is only $25 bucks-- like nothing-- and you get a shirt, awesome organizing, all the water fun things, access to the helicopter, and beer AND the party. Geez.

See you there. (951) 245-9939. Register now.

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Boneanza Boogie!!!
They are canopy flocking & fun jumping today. There is a lingerie jump at sunset. Tomorrow & Sunday, there will be all kind of organized jumps, heli jump, the waterslide & the party at night!

I'll be there tomorrow fundraising for JFTC with:

* Pink ribbon rubber ducks
* JFTC raffle tickets for Sunday's raffle
* Jello shots (brought by Lisa H) at night!
* Prints (signed Gwen Stefani, No Doubt & Johnny Knoxville) for auction on Sunday

Don't forget to bring your cowboy hat and boots for the Wet & Wild West party on Saturday night!

See you there! :)