Gato

Midwest Jumpers - PAC 750 Coming to MRVS!! March 28 - 29

ATTENTION MID WEST SKYDIVER
Today I received an anonymous phone call for some guy threatening to sabotage the PAC 750XL if we took it to MRVS this weekend. I do not know anything about the local politics and don’t want to know. But this LOW LIFE is threatening me, my aircraft and every skydiver that gets in it.

I am making this public because every skydiver in the Mid West should be enraged by this. The local Sheriff’s department has been notified as has the FAA. I am asking you all to step up and see that nothing happens to the airplane and in turn the skydivers jumping from it. And if anyone knows about this, tell the authorities. Help us ensure that whoever this low life is he is stopped.

My goal is and has always been to provide fast, efficient and safe jump planes for skydivers. If you have any information please contact the authorities or me at [email protected]

Ray, I was here when Tom got your call. Yes there is a long, stupid history of local politics in KC from a few limp dicks. I assure you this bozo was trying to stir up shit with an empty threat.

I reside on this airport. Between Tom, myself and our staff, someone is here virtually 24/7/365 and in typical Midwest form, we're heavily armed, LOL. ;)

Your concern for your $1.5 million aircraft is understood and it will be absoleutley safe here, however, I must mention that we do have "tornader's" in the Midwest.[:/]

While MRVS welcomes virtually anyone, the few persons over the years that have created trouble for MRVS or have been asked to take their drama and themselves elsewhere do know not to come creeping up on Mr. Dolphin, his facilities, or be found skulking around here at any time up to no good.

We have an extraordinary staff and group of jumpers here that will respectfully enjoy this opportunity given by you, even if it rains :S, and will be vigilant.

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Don

Unfuckingbelievable.

My special message to the "skydiver" who is doing this shit:

I don't know you, and I'm assuming we've never met, but I have a question for you: What the fuck did I ever do to you? You say you'll sabotage the plane - so you're willing to kill ME because of some grudge you have against the guy who taught me to skydive? REALLY???

Congratulations, Asshole. You just became a terrorist. You just became someone who's threatening mass murder. Do you realize the shit you just tossed yourself into?

Do you really think you're helping someone else by doing this? Your adolescent behavior might just land your ass in jail - in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if someone in a black suit comes knocking on your door in the next day or so.

If you hate this area and its people so much, please do us all a favor and move the fuck out. YOU are giving the sport a bad name. YOU are giving the KC area a bad reputation. YOU are causing YOUR FRIENDS to be afraid for their lives.

Here endeth the rant.

Sorry about all this, folks - the KC area, despite what our history and current events would indicate, has a great group of skydivers. We love to have a good time, and we ARE hospitable. Even this asshole who is stirring this shit up WOULD HAVE BEEN WELCOMED TO JUMP WITH US - had he not revealed himself to be a danger to himself and others.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - if you know the person who is doing this to us (ALL of us), please turn him in!!!!
T.I.N.S.

Local authorities contact Homeland Security, they contacted the FBI.

It seems that they take these terrorist threats very seriously!

So the anonymous caller! be informed! they look at these actions as a Federal crime! and they are looking for "YOU"

Some fucking idiots obviously do not realize how serious shit like this is, and how seriously the authorities take it especially since 9/11/01! It would make my day to see this stupid fuck caught, and hung out to dry. Fun for me if the Feds would make an example of him/her!

Anyway, hopefully you guys had weather as nice as we did in Wichita today!

Martin Myrtle DZO Wichita
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ