dynamicedge

Probably driving to Lodi sometime March from Edmonton. Anyone wanna come?

Gonna probably go down to Lodi Parachute Center from Edmonton, Alberta, leaving mid - end of March(ish)for 2 or 3 weeks to hopefully pound out some license action. Thought I'd see if anyone wants to tag along so I have somebody to talk to on the loooooooooong drive and ofcourse split the gas bill with. I'd be willing to go slightly out of my way to pick people up. No serial killers please. Take care.

Ya Texas is a bit too much out of the way, I think:P.

I got my travel agent friend to look into cheapest flights and in the end it would cost me roughly the same. As long as I keep it in cuise control it won't be too bad. My vehicle is gonna be my house at the Dz. I really don't mind driving. I'm pretty used to long road trips, and I certainly hate airports and airplanes.

My vehicle is gonna be my house at the Dz...

...and your source of sanity after 3pm, except for saturdays. I was there without a car for a month and will not likely be doing that again.

How long will you be there for? I'm gonna be back there in late april.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I'll probably be there for 2 or 3 weeks depending on when or if I get done the things I want to get done. Money will also be a deciding factor. Maybe I'll see you there. I'll be the confused and angry looking guy wearing a Jagermeister hat struggling to stuff my new sabre 2 into the dbag for hours.:D

Maybe. Gotta wait for the DZO to come back from Chile. And see what his plans are. I am planning to go to Cali around the 1st week of April through the middle of the month. But I was going to go to SoCal for the 1st week, then Lodi the second. One can only tolerate so many vineyards. :P

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"