theonlyski

Skydive San Marcos

Ok, looks like im going to be in the area for a few days and just looking for people to jump with. Dont have much (only 2 jumps with someone else docked) experience with multi-person docks and whatnot. if you see me and want to jump, let me know!

i have a pink canopy with one purple and one black cell twards the end of one side.

i should be there about noonish tomorrow and off and on all week thru thursday
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

i have a pink canopy with one purple and one black cell twards the end of one side.
mr. bill voice nooooo! skydivers against pink shit. at least tell me you bopught it used and got a hell of a deal on it
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

even better... paid nothing, free rental for a month, not my rig

and thanks to the guys at SSM, i didnt get a chance to hang out long but terry was a nice guy, and had alot of knowledge of the canopy i was jumping

lori ended up doing a couple jumps with me, and i did get some good pointers on my landings and some RW stuff i wanted to get done.

I may be back out tomorrow... not quite sure whats going on yet.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

unfortunatly not. my leave ends on the first, so i have to be on the road early thursday morning to get back its a 15 hour drive