goofyjumper

Skinnyshrek's Ashdive... attempt # 3 this June

I was told last night they had to back off on that...

It was starting to kill the poor tree! :o

Just think what Lee would say!!! ;):D:D

If he needs a break from his water-boarding, go 5 feet over and do Beezy's tree. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

so you lot , WHO ELSE IS GONNA COOK ANYTHING , ???:(

I'm sure the list will fill out more the closer we get to that weekend. Almost everybody's at Skyfest now.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

oh yes i forgot ,its a big weekend isnt it love ,thanks for letting me know love ,see u in2 weeks
:)

I believe it's 3 weeks away now. :)

Guess who was sitting next to me (on my right) at the poker table on pokerstars this afternoon? I've seen this picture posted on here before.

Skymonkeyone's face shaved on the back of somebody's head.

:D

MicDuran -- CheesyBake
Tmaricle55 -- Cake
Chinagirl -- Stir fried noodle

Last Xmas boogie, I didn't know what to bring...Lee told me "Noodles." So, I'll bring out my big ass WOK and fry some damn noodles. Those of you with dogs...I suggest you hide them. If they go missing, it's not my fault! -- I know I was told to "Walk dog, not put dog in wok!"

But...English is my 2nd language so I might get confused . :)
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com