hungry

Deadman Boogie-June 27-29 *new dates*

This boogie is a tribute to the men and women that have pursued their passions without fear of reprisal or prejudice, wanting to be normal people doing extraordinary things. Not everyone can understand the addiction involved in skydiving, but it’s not just about the jumping. It’s about the camaraderie, brotherhood, and sisterhood developed between fellow skydivers. The Anvil brothers have created this boogie as a tribute to this special camaraderie between fellow jumpers and their dead brothers and sisters. Through their understanding of this bond, hopefully annually, I can spend a day of mad fun jumping, along as a time to memorialize my friend’s death, Jason Fitzsimmons.

In 2001 I met a great guy named Jason Fitzsimmons. We worked together, but quickly became good friends. He had started skydiving at Skydive Houston. He knew my desire to skydive so we talked a lot about his experiences. Every time he spoke about jumping he’d light up, became exuberant, and passionate about his experiences. It was so powerful I could almost feel what he felt. Spring of 2001 I went on a tandem at his home DZ of Skydive Houston. My heart was dedicated. Due to financial reason, and most of you skydivers can understand this, I couldn’t start my student program. In 2004 on August 24th I started the AFF program. Ironically it was the day of his death in 2002. I knew where ever he was he wanted me to experience his passion and love for the sport. It was due to this singular skydiver’s passion that gave me the courage to move forward with a desire I was scared to fulfill. I will never forget that. Thanks to the Deadman’s Boogie I can feel the same passion Jason felt with the rockin jumping you can experience, the flowing beer and the time spent with great friends in remembrance of our much loved friends that have moved on before us.

Thanks Anvil Brothers for having such big hearts and remembering those great people that have gone on before us.

If you’d like to check out Jason’s memorial website here is the link.

http://www.madsky.com/

No people dont understand the addiction to the sport. And until they experience true freefall you will never be able to make them understand!!!! I have stopped trying.

Great post Bro. You caputered axactly what we want out of the Boogie in those 2 paragraphs. We are all getting excited and lets all pray for the same weather we had last year.

There will be some new surprises this year. Keep an eye on the Boogie posting for additions.

Blue Skies
Anvil Brother 75:)

Hey fuckers!!! Thats right I said fuckers instead of this "MoFo" shit... I am 45 and set in my wayzz and call'em as I see'umzz....

If I come down there with maybe 100-110 jumps and my A ticket, will I be able to hang with you cats and will you all learn me nethAng?

I just want to do some shiT before I have to start wearing diaperzz and walk with a cane! I didnt get a chance to share my Tequila and OJ at the StPattys boogie with spence and everyone, but I would be most honored and the pleasure will be all mine to share my "stash" with all you crazy bitches!

str8t uP...yea or nay

peace and fuck OFF!!!:P
:DDB|

What are you a freakinnnnnnnn english major!!!

No Major here.

I'm an English General, Mo Fo.

And I've decided that you need to post in pencil.
No more typing.

And now on a positive note.....Adios!

I don't think you are an English General but you are a MoFo. That, my freind, is what it is all about.
Cmbene, you need to keep it real simple. I think your fingers are so much smarter than your brain that they just speed along the keyboard way ahead of what you are thinking. But there is help! try the little button down and to the right that says "Check Spelling"

Are there anymore sheep on this thread?
Oh Nul Pan Chonyogi Shigan Isumnika

Hey Fucker.

I went to last year's Dead Man Boogie. It was outstanding & I'll be there again this year.

Watch out for the AB's.
They just ain't right.

They live for the Tumble.
They beat the shit out of each other in freefall.
They debrief each dive and laugh their asses off.
They open high and fly around bumping end cells.

They bring a really mean monkey to the DZ.
Don't fuck with the monkey as it will bite the shit out of you.
It's one bad ass monkey. Very territorial. I think it's a Cappacino Fighting Monkey.

Be prepared to drink large amounts of beer.
And walk through the Crew Dogs' fire.

Ciao Baby.
Pass the pipe to me.
Puff on for Peace.
La Paz............

Whats uP Maggie you MoFo?!!! lol

Hey Fucker.

You calling me a fucker? You don't rate the time yet here on earth to call me that yet!:P

I went to last year's Dead Man Boogie. It was outstanding & I'll be there again this year.

Watch out for the AB's.
They just ain't right.

Anvil Brothers? Whom are they;)

They live for the Tumble.
I like to tumble!

They beat the shit out of each other in freefall. This will be NEW

They debrief each dive and laugh their asses off.
They open high and fly around bumping end cells.
This WILL be newer! and posiblay funnier

They bring a really mean monkey to the DZ.
Don't fuck with the monkey as it will bite the shit out of you.
It's one bad ass monkey. Very territorial.

I shall give IT plenty of space

I think it's a Cappacino Fighting Monkey.

haha, well see what the morning brings

Be prepared to drink large amounts of beer.

BEER?? my ass! mexican water dude
And walk through the Crew Dogs' fire.

Ciao Baby.

Yo, Dog Dan.

Looking ahead to rumble and the tumble.

As Mad Max says"Welcome to the Tumble".

Also stay away from the Capacino Fighting Monkey.
It's a mean Mo Fo. Bites at everything.

Great News!
Kalifonia Katrina will be at the Dead Man Boogie.

She's with me, mo fo's.
So don't even bother to hit on her.
"Cause she will hit back and hurt you azz.
You're a Mo Fo!

Yo, Dog Dan.

Looking ahead to rumble and the tumble.

As Mad Max says"Welcome to the Tumble".

Also stay away from the Capacino Fighting Monkey.
It's a mean Mo Fo. Bites at everything.

Great News!
Kalifonia Katrina will be at the Dead Man Boogie.

She's with me, mo fo's.
So don't even bother to hit on her.
"Cause she will hit back and hurt you azz.

Look MoFo, you runnin with any other biatches and I be layin a whole can o whoop ass on ya. and as far as that kalifornicating katrina she ain't hit nothin till she hits an Anvil Biatch
Oh Nul Pan Chonyogi Shigan Isumnika

Yo, Mo Fo.

Don't be a usin my fine-nastical name unless you know me.

Say man, was we in the Harris County Jail about six months ago?

I was doin soft time for stealin rice from the port and cellin it to the Chineeze Cafes downtown.

You was in the cell nextes to me and you was afrade of that redneck Big Bubba.....also known as the Swine Sex Fiend. You was a crying and holleratin and goin on with all sortz of shit. He was looking at all of us in a sexul nature and then them whores sprung us out with that bail muney and we was happy for a while until we ran out of puff and the crackpipe broke and we passed out under the homeless camp under the bridege.

I think I know you.
Run like you stole it and the DEFIANTLY deny everything.