Chris_K

Toronto Skydiver?

he'll need an industrial strength filter to read through all the crap. :P unless things have changed since the last time i removed myself from it.

Well Allan hasn't posted for a while so it hasn't been too bad.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

well, you can hit up the AGM and the subsequent AGM dinner at Niagara Falls this weekend: click here to read more

or you can look at the member info here and call the local clubs/DZs to see if any of their jumpers get together over winter

or you can search around on facebook. CSPA, Skydive Burnaby, PST, STI, SWOOP and NSC are all on there as groups

I'd suggest hanging out at Burnaby. There's a couple of four-way teams that will be training there this year, although I don't know whether anyone has a free slot. In any case, Burnaby is also the only place in the area with a twin otter, which is hard to go past if you want to do 4-way. There may be a few others there who are interested. Best bet is to just come down and hang out once the jumping gets going in a couple months time.

I am on a team, but there's no free slots at the moment. I'm sure we could do some fun jumps together, however.