unlucky1

Skydiving in Hawaii

Heading to Hawaii in 2 weeks... any pros/cons to jumping at either Pacific or Skydive Hawaii? I've heard lots of jumpers in the past say that they are mostly tandem factories. Is this true? and if it is true, what is the chance of getting on a few loads as a funjumper? Just trying to figure out if it is worth bringing my rig along especially if there may be only a small chance of getting on a load...
Thanks for your help in advance,
Johnny

Aloha Brudda, I just had a great time recently in Oahu, jumped both DZ centers, cause they were there...plenty of fun-jumpers to play with, took my gear, had a ball, great vibes from everyone. one center has to king air and the other a caravan and a couple of cessna's. Skydive Hawaii charges by altitude, Pacific was 23 to 14 grand. Hope this helps you and have the best skydives ever! B| BSBD!

O-kcsmm-aka-'tree
American Warchild

As mentioned, both companies are fine and offer what you're looking for. PISC is my "home DZ" and we now jump the PAC750XL and still go to 14K EVERY load. There are plenty of fun jumpers here so bring your rig. Word of warning... We are in the winter weather pattern which means stronger than normal winds and increased rain. In fact, we've been gusting up to 35 all week on Oahu.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.