gemini

POPS 2008 Record Registrations Open 11/13/07

Maybe we could here from some of the organizers about when the invites will go out and when the jump is full. I know you have said the Texas stuff is
going out later this month, maybe you could let us know when they have been sent.
Thanks,
tom
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

FL POPS (72 way) and Back to the Future 100-way Diamonds are both full. Tim Webb is sending the FL invitations out daily at this time. BJ Worth has sent all his invitions out and will be working from his waiting list if necessary. Neither event is taking any more applications.

Iowa State Record is issuing invitations and registration is still open.

TX POPS (64-74 way) is still open and will start issuing invitations on Feb 15th.

IL POPS (72 way) is still open. Invitations have not been issued at this time, but this is a July 4th event so it is a little early.

2008 POPS WR is still open, but filling fast. This is a Fall event so it is to early for invitations to be mailed.

New on the agenda and on the web soon:

1. Fall Spaceland Big Way Camp (80 slots)
2. Fall Spaceland 40-60-ways (same week as camp)

Rumors are flying about a 200-way in the Fall. Stay tuned.

Blue skies,

Jim

Registration for the FL POPS March is closed and the roster is full. 92 applications for 72 slots. Invitations have been sent to jumpers.

Registration for TX POPS in May is still open, but filling up. 57 applications for 72 slots. Invitations will be sent out February 15th.

Registration for IL POPS in July is still open, but filling up. 63 applications for 84 slots.

Registration for POPS WR in October is still open with 77 registrations for 125 slots.

Please go to http://www.bigways.com or http://www.texasstaterecord.com to register for a big way event.

Blue skies,

Jim

Registration for the FL POPS March is closed and the roster is full. 92 applications for 72 slots. Invitations have been sent to jumpers.

Any guess when the formation will be posted? My mantra until then is, "Notwrightskyguydockingonme, notwrightskyguydockingonme".

If Congress asks, I think he juices.:P
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Dan Myers you check in here? Or anyone who knows Dan and can let him know to get ahold of me so I can finally give him his 2001 POPS Illinois State Record certificate. There are some other people from that jump that still do not have their certs either. I know it is late but better than never I hope!!!!!!! If you are one or know someone who may have been on the jump just let me know and we'll get it all settled.
Thanks,
tom
If needed I will post a list...
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

The Texas POPS Record Attempt at Skydive Spaceland roster is now full. However, I will accept 3-7 more POPS jumpers to fill in as necessary prior to the event.

If you are a POPS member and an experienced big way jumper, you shouldn't miss this opportunity to take part in the best regional POPS series ever held.

AZ and FL were great successes and we anticipate TX and IL continuing the achievements. Our goal is to make this year's October POPS World Record the best POPS event every held.

POPS records have been set in the last 3 out of 3 record attempts. (IL, WR, FL). Help us make TX the 4th!

Blue skies,

Jim

The Texas POPS Record Attempt at Skydive Spaceland roster is now full. However, I will accept 3-7 more POPS jumpers to fill in as necessary prior to the event.

If you are a POPS member and an experienced big way jumper, you shouldn't miss this opportunity to take part in the best regional POPS series ever held.

AZ and FL were great successes and we anticipate TX and IL continuing the achievements. Our goal is to make this year's October POPS World Record the best POPS event every held.

POPS records have been set in the last 3 out of 3 record attempts. (IL, WR, FL). Help us make TX the 4th!

That's great news, Jim.

Illinois (July) is almost full and it's still 3 months away. We are still accepting applications, but don't delay too long.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Can you hit a moving target?

Why don't you ask him if he has body armor? The way you used to dock on me I wish I had some. Or have a good chiropractor on the ground to realign the spine.:P
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!