knightmare69

Anyone know a good place to go jump (relatively cheap) for a few weeks during December?

Hiya,

I`m from around Vancouver BC.. I`m looking for a decent, cost-efficient place to jump during this asshole cold weather coming soon... planning on taking a vacation in december, someplace warm around that time, with high jumps and people to jump with.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mitch

Sebastian and Z-hills in FL both have boogies going on during Christmas/New Year's time. You could also hit up about 5 other dz's and the tunnel if you're here for a couple of weeks.

Since you're from Canada, I'm sure you'd find the temps fine for camping, which would keep your costs down. The jump prices are about $20-$22 down here. Florida's temps are definitely still considered mild in December. I can remember many a Christmas that has been around 80 degrees for the high.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey Mitch,

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a DZ with cheaper jump tickets then Skydive Suffolk in Va. Our costs are (and listen carefully) $20 for the first 5 jumps of the day, THEN $12 for every subsequent jump of the day. If you do 10 jumps in one day, it will cost you $160 (or $16 per jump). We fly a PAC 750 that will get you to 14k in 9-10 minutes and can fly it with 7 jumpers, turn around with 5.

Let me know if you need a place to crash when you come visit,

-Simon
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Lodi California has $15 jumps to 13K and a block of 50 is $650. Open every day flying either beech 99, Otter or KA. NorCal weather tends to be *decent* during that time. But not as warm as AZ, SoCal or FL. They have a bunkhouse as well. Check for availability of a room. Number of upjumpers can vary widely.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity