manifestRyan

Beer and Burritos + Beginner Freefly Skills Camp! 5/5/07

....mmmm...tequila...me too.. power tools I have, bring the ski B|B| what size shot glasses. I like the big ones...:D

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

You are right, I will work on that, in the meantime, coming east once wouldn't hurt, would it?
Um, size of glasses, I'll check when I get home, I am in the city right now...

Jay, I usually go out to Byron, but I am coming out for the camp and burritos... Should I make my pico de gayo?

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

I want monkey on top of me too. :ph34r:;)

mmm, you have to settle for FOZZ..... Sorry, monkey's all mine!
come play with us Beth, we need more girl power

???!!!! settle for me!!!???

I'll have to do something to justify that comment ... B|B|

...as we are all squabbling over monkey I think we should all have our way with him in a multi way

you must each drink a shot of Patron with him:P

No need to fight over me. I'm not worthy. But do look forward to making a jump with you Fozz and hopefully nakedJohn's dad will be ready for a coach jump by then. And be gentle with that Patron Fozz. I have had "issues" with tequila once before at Davis. B|:S[:/]:ph34r: I should be fine as long as you keep me away from the bonfire.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

No need to fight over me. I'm not worthy. But do look forward to making a jump with you Fozz and hopefully nakedJohn's dad will be ready for a coach jump by then. And be gentle with that Patron Fozz. I have had "issues" with tequila once before at Davis. B|:S[:/]:ph34r: I should be fine as long as you keep me away from the bonfire.:)

Hey, I thought you shaved your head again---so no need to worry about burning your hair off, unless its the chest hair. [:/][:/]
"Political change which ran ahead of social and psychological development was at best useless and at worst dangerous."
--George Eliot

just 'cause it seemed to be getting a bit far down the list! By the way, you can't be serious with this list! SOO many more people will be there, come on, fess up!

Yea what she said ;) I think it is safe to assume they want RSVP's to plan for food and frosty beverages. Plus from the rumor I hear, the princess diaries is a do not miss video of one of the DZ's TM/Aff-I/Pilot.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Yup, I caught the whole RSVP thing, which is why I was wondering about htis list... It seems awefully short... I know a few ( at least) people who will be there that haven't added thier name to the list yet!
Shame on you people, shame! *shrug* well if you run out of beer, not my fault, I'm sharing Patron with Fozz!

Argh!!!!!!!!:S They went and scheduled a coach's meeting for 10 am Sunday, in Sacramento, some place I don't know how to get to! So I am going to go hung over B| and probably get lost along the way! Jeez, spoil a girl's fun...:(
Fozz, do you need measurement's for the shot glasses, or are you just bringing a verity of drill sizes?

Argh!!!!!!!!:S They went and scheduled a coach's meeting for 10 am Sunday, in Sacramento, some place I don't know how to get to! So I am going to go hung over B| and probably get lost along the way! Jeez, spoil a girl's fun...:(
Fozz, do you need measurement's for the shot glasses, or are you just bringing a verity of drill sizes?

Pm me the address I'ss get you a map (My son is good with crayons) ;)

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Best measure the size.:P

tequila and power tools mean making things as simple as possible :)

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

mmm, Feeble, now why would I want to send you my address? lol
Fozz, I'll measure when I get home. I think we'll use the plastic ones, as if they get dropped during hte course of the evening, people (and small animals ) are less likely to get hurt!:P

well that wasn't any good, here I am excited about flying tomorrow, and the thread is at the bottom of the page!!! Hmmm, something wrong there!
I am off to teerorize, of I mean coach, innocent children, than it is into the city to drop off the kidlet, and than it is fun time! :) See you can't even see the horns!