Rick

southern comfort air ranch ????

Anyone from Southern comfort air ranch? My sister and her friends are looking for a place to do a tandem in N.C. and asked me about this place. I have never heard of it and when I tried to call the number is not in service :S and my e-mail got kicked back. Any info would be appreciated
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

if both contact points didn't work, they are probably not in operation. Can't help ya any further... where in N.C. are you looking to jump in? There's some other good choices...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They are near Raliegh. I sent her a link to Carolina Sky Sports I know they are very professional and will take care of her

That place is awesome from what I hear (or read, for that matter) ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We went to a 4th of July boogie there a few years ago and had a blast. I just don't understand the whole beer light thing :S if your not jumping you should be able to drink
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!