AndyU

Team Dirty Sanchez - Come On I Wanna Lei U Luau - March 2nd - 4th, 2007

Have you ever been to a boogie that has live ferocious animals, an authentic Hawaiian Luau, live music, and BEER? That’s right, it’s time to get ready for the 2nd annual Team Dirty Sanchez, Come On I Wanna Lei U Luau boogie, at Skydive Sebastian on March 2nd - 4th.

This year’s boogie will include:
Live band and DJ
Expanded Hawaiian Luau show
Pig Roast
Jell-o shots
Beer specials by Coors Brewing Company
Professional fireworks display
Wild animal show by Hands on Safari with big cats
Guest Freefly Organizing by CK1 (Jimmy T and Yonaton)
Relative Work Organizing by Jeff Guy and Lyle Presse
Wing Suit flocking with Scary Perry
Massage Therapy by Shannon
Caricature Artist
Orlando Oxygen Bar

Proceeds this year will be donated to the Special Olympics (and I don’t mean Denis)
Sponsors and events to be announced later.
Lots of games and prizes
Venders on site
Camping allowed, and showers on site, but get there early, as it filled up quickly last year.

This year’s boogie free will be only $35.00, or $30.00 with pre-registration on www.teamdirtysanchez.com
All pre-registrations will include a free T—shirt.

If you came to it last year, or you missed it, you WILL NOT want to miss it this year!
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

I have spread the word to the Falling Gators, we should have a few turnout for the event. I will post the names of those who confirm on the list that hasnt started yet.

I, unfortunately, cannot make it since I have a midterm exam on monday and paper due on Tuesday. Responsibility sucks!

I'm still going to try to make it but as it is just two weekends before Dublin I'm not really sure.I have many things to do.

Listen folks,I have talked to Dennis about this event and it sounds like he has a lot of really cool stuff planned.If you can make the trip I would highly recommend it.

I'm still going to try to make it but as it is just two weekends before Dublin I'm not really sure.I have many things to do.

Listen folks,I have talked to Dennis about this event and it sounds like he has a lot of really cool stuff planned.If you can make the trip I would highly recommend it.

We'll we hope we see you there Chris. It sounds like its again going to be a great time. I'll be there Friday through Sunday

You people need to try harder and register. Online for 30 bucks, plus a free t-shirt, and trust me, you'll like the long sleeve at night cause Sebastian does get chilly at night in March. Plus if you wait to register, you DONT get the free tshirt...thats less beer money because then you'll have to buy it...peace out bitches...

The List
Falling Gators - Chris Meng, Jean Tokarz, Chris Brkich, Justin Faroni (no longer a maybe), Mike Regina (maybe)
Denis Sanchez#1
Mark Klingelhoefer #13
Andy Ussach TDS#38
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646