Yossarian

Bunkhouses in florida

I'm looking to spend a month or more on a dz in florida around november time, money is the issue (as in i want to spend money on jumping and as little else as possible) and was wondering which dropzones have the best bunkhouses. by best i mean have showers, washing machine facilities and perhaps storage space for a months worth of clothes and gear. im not sure how much this is asking, but i was thinking the larger dropzones such as lake wales and deland might have some relatively modern facilities. does anyone have any experiences of bunkhouses in florida? california is also possible an option

There are skydivers in DeLand who own bunkhouses, but you will need transportation to get to the dz because they are not on the dz property. There is one very small shed there that is called a bunkhouse, but it doesn't look very appealing to me to stay in. There are people in Z-hills who own trailers at the dz that they rent out. Both places have showers and washing facilities. I don't know about Lake Wales or Sebastian. At any of the dz's, there is plenty of camping space and November has mild weather if you want to go that route.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I stayed in the Deland bunkhouse a few years back. $1 a night to stay in a shed. Comfortable mattresses. :)
You don't have to worry about sleeping in. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

In Sebastian you can camp for free and they also have team rooms.

Contact the DZ to find out more on the team rooms. There is talk of turning them into bunk rooms so by November you shouldn't have a problem. They don't have washing machines but do have showers but a few have mentioned getting some coin operated ones.

And of course the DZ is very friendly and there are some great boogies coming up!

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

contact sandy there at manifest/deland. She is off to england for a couple ofweeks will probably rent the house to you cheap.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?