JENNR8R

Boogie Fever

In reflecting on the last year, I realize that I had a lot of fun at boogies and such... nearly one a month in between my regular jumping on the weekends:

Cabin Fever Boogie at Carolina Sky Sports, Louisburg, NC
Flock ‘n Dock at Skydive City, Zephyrhills, FL
Easter Boogie at CSS
4-way scrambles at Skydive the Point, West Point, VA
Skyfest at Skydive Spaceland, Rosharon, TX
4-way scrambles at Raeford, NC
The Orange Boogie at Skydive Orange, Orange, VA
VPC 4-way meet at Orange
Tunnelcamp w/Airspeed at Skydive Arizona, Eloy, AZ
Thanksgiving Boogie at CSS
Christmas Boogie at The Farm, Rockmart GA

I want to start planning on where to go in 2007. What boogies and things would you recommend and why?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

It's okay, we can't put too much emphasis on Prairie.B|

Jennifer - Lost Prairie is definitely the biggest boogie in this region, and you'll have plenty of familiar faces from Orange there, of course. Lots and lots and lots of belly organizing (getting on a few Mad John loads is a rite of passage).

Another west coast boogie that surprised the heck out of me last year was the All of the Above Boogie (usually last weekend of August) at Skydive Oregon. There's organizing for belly and wingsuit (if you decide to keep yours), as well as freefly organizers (and a swoop pond because I know you can't wait to get into that ;)). It's a smaller boogie, but it has a great vibe to it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What do 'yall think about attending the USPA Nationals? Wouldn't it be like going to the Super Bowl? I know that I'm glued to OmniSkore during that week.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

What do 'yall think about attending the USPA Nationals? Wouldn't it be like going to the Super Bowl? I know that I'm glued to OmniSkore during that week.

I haven't yet, but I think it would be a blast. I'm sure they'll need volunteers to help keep things running smoothly.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I want to start planning on where to go in 2007. What boogies and things would you recommend and why?

Forget all those others, you're wasting your money. The only 2 boogies anybody needs to plan for in 2007 are Dublin and Lost Prairie.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Become a beach jump whore like me:

February: Puerto Rico
Memorial Day weekend: Florabama, Emerald Coast, Alabama
???: Destin :)???: Keys Boogie (Hopefully)

You can also go to Skydive Coastal Carolina too for a fix. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.