MissMelissa

bOOgIe in *AusTrALiA*

What's up friends!!

Check it out, there is an awesome boogie called Skysisters (for the guys too :)
Amy Chmelecki and I (Melissa Nelson) along with Izzy (from Australia) and G (from Atmonauti) organized together with lady belly flyers, wing suit flyers for the most amazing women's event and it was SO much fun. There were seminars, world records and coaching in atmonauti, freefly, RW, canopy flying and wingsuit and there was a little 4-way VRW action as well - did I mention they put on some great parties and an edited daily video?? The last night we had a BALL and all dressed up for awards and more. :o

Well (now that i'm running out of breath), that's all happening again and YOU have a chance to be a part of this awesome event. Upcoming website: skysister.com.au

would *LOVE* to see you there!!! [:)

What's up friends!!

Check it out, there is an awesome boogie called Skysisters (for the guys too :) at Skydive Ramblers in Toogoolawah coming up this April 21-29. Brisbane is the best airport to fly into.
would *LOVE* to see you there!!! [:)

I think it's invitational for the guys Missy, Suzy was saying that the guys need to be able to bring somthing to the event (other than testosterone) so the guys may want to drop a line to Ramblers 1st
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Can I bring my girlfriend? :)

Is she cute?

Heh. Only joking :P.

From the site:

Husbands, boyfriends and supportive friends are very welcome to attend the whole event, though the catch is that males wanting to come need to apply, preferrably in writing or on email, stating how they plan to support the ladies for the week. Males who have applied and approved to date are listed on the right.

G'day girls!

This Boogie is more than just a Boogie, it's all about US
and we are really well looked after at Ramblers!
The atmosphere is truly special, you can't miss this one!

Check out the website: www.skysisters.com.au,
(it's got lots of educational information, too)
or got to www.ramblers.com.au for more info about the DZet,
it's the place to be (not only because of the cool pool...).
The coaches (thanks Missy&Amy and many more...)
and the organisation (thanks Susie!) are worldclass,
plus the parties go Off!!!

Hope to see you there!
Blue skies,
--Son.
:P

The last Sky Sisters boogie was a dream come true. The women were the majority, by a lot!!!! The normal male to female ratio was flipped around. There was about one guy to every four girls. It was so different and so cool. PLEASE DON”T GET ME WRONG-----I love you guys----all of you. However it is nice to see more then one or two girls on the plane for a change.

The Sky Sisters vibe was both that of a wild boogie and a serious endeavor. The wild boogie side of things included a DJ and band every night, margaritas, daily videos of the days activities, nuddy flare runs and cross dressing. The serious endeavor side of things included 3 different women’s records and nighttime seminars.

Event organizer Susie McEvoy puts her heart and sole into everything she does. Anyone who has ever been to one of her events would agree that she plans and executes a dam good time.

I am looking forward to seeing old friends and meet new ones.

See you soon.

:)
and ladies listen... if you're looking for something new or fresh to put the spark back in the sport or keep it lit, this IS thee event. i know for myself it's refreshing to meet new people and traveling to NEW events totally gives me that refreshing edge into what i do.

skydive ramblers has that 'at home' feel of a dz... plus how many dz's do you go to and wake up to kangaroos hopping across the runway and later in the afternoon catch a koala sleeping in a tree past the landing area?

anyways, mucho fun to be had and i REALLY hope that you can come visit/play/skydive with us in australia. (or meet up with me early)

aloha:)melissa