RandomLemming

Empuriabrava weather over december ?

Today started sunny, cloud has moved in from the east and is a broken layer resting at between 6 and 7k.

Light easterly winds shall ease into tommorrow with temperatures expected to rise upto 17 degrees by monday.

A more comprehensive update can be found on our website or by pressing the red button on your remote contol.

You can also email or txt your opions about the weather to me here,

Coming up next, business news! :P
--------------------------------------

Thank you there Ramdonlemming our UK travel corespondent, comming up next, more on the preperations of the big tent for the evening, dont go away,

But first some breaking news just in,

The venue for the New Years eve BIG BASH is the brand new bar of Sarah and Angelo who used to manage the kiwi!! Just oposite the dz, its gonna be a big night,

Anna and me will be belting out some big tunes with Bruno Brokken on keyboards, what a night that will be.

Now over to our correspondents all over europe to tell us how excited there are about arriving for the boogie.....
--------------------------------------

The venue for the New Years eve BIG BASH is the brand new bar of Sarah and Angelo who used to manage the kiwi!! Just oposite the dz, its gonna be a big night,

Anna and me will be belting out some big tunes with Bruno Brokken on keyboards, what a night that will be.

Now over to our correspondents all over europe to tell us how excited there are about arriving for the boogie.....

count me in. Need anything from Switz ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

finally got almost all my stuff ready. 4 AM.. waking up at 7, and driving down from 5PM (hopefully the 3 others also drive and I can sleep a bit).

Whats the temperature and wind like these days ?

a couple of "negative" points about the boogie, but many positive points, Regan being one of the main positive points.

Thanks again to all.

Please next year we want a daily video.

Actually I might not be a good reference as I am totally biaised, I so much like that place.

good points were : the RW load organising, the big parties , Regan's capacity to entertain so many people, even those who can't understand a word of what he's saying, the variety of planes

bad points were : long waiting time to get on planes (they could have done with a plane more maybe, but you can't say in advance...) still could do easily 6 jumps a day without arriving too early, no wingsuit L.O.

but the weather was great, from the ground we had our share of beautiful views of the bigways, on the cutaways , AFAIK no injury. All in all we had a great time.

6 days, 26 jumps[ ran out of money:( ], 6 hours of down time from fog, best skydiving holiday ive ever been on.... weather planes people....i could go on...amazing.

regan is a legend.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."