matthewcline

SE Team to Skydive Alabama

The Screaming Eagles of the 101st Parachute Demonstration Team are taking one of there students and a few of their jumpers to Skydive Alabama Sunday (19 Nov).

So who of the dropzone.com crew will they get to see there?

They will be easily recognizable.:)
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

so wish we could be there for your viset,but kidney stones or the recovery from stones prevents my travel.

take pictures and post please.

you all stay safe in alabama ya hear

and if you find yourself driving home and in the north georgia area the door is open and the light is on

give us a call and we can feed your crew

bob

and thanks for your service

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

MRE's!?!

Thanks but we will hit McD's I think:P.

We got there at 9am and made 2 loads. It looks like we have a new location to do some of our training at.

Great DZ and Staff!

Any one looking for a "small" DZ that is actually "big" in its ability, these is the place.

By small it still has the personal feel of a C-182 DZ and by Big they have 2 King Airs (one is in maintanance right now) and a C-182, large hanger plenty of landing area and gear, coaches, smiles etc etc.

(yeah it should be in a review)

The SE Team will be there again on wednesday the 20th practicing for the Demo into the Papajohns.com Bowl.

We will be using the C-182 for a 2 man stack out (time restraints you know and helos are all getting the wholes and dust worked out of them).

Again they will be easy to recognize,
<-------------

Matt

The SE Team will be there again on wednesday the 20th practicing for the Demo into the Papajohns.com Bowl.

We will be using the C-182 for a 2 man stack out (time restraints you know and helos are all getting the wholes and dust worked out of them).

Again they will be easy to recognize,
<-------------

Matt

I might just come out and meet y'all then, just to get the hell out of my house in the middle of the week. :P

Wish I could be on the demo. I did a demo into that same stadium several years ago for the UAB-Houston college football game, which was UAB's first Conference USA home game.

Wednesday the 20th it is! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We were not able to make it down on Wednesday due to weather, but we will be driving down to the Birmingham area on Friday (December 22nd) regardless of weather for a demo jump on Saturday…

Looking for some sort of nightlife on Friday for a “training event” B| anybody have any suggestions?
"This is better than sex, and cheaper too!"

We were not able to make it down on Wednesday due to weather, but we will be driving down to the Birmingham area on Friday (December 22nd) regardless of weather for a demo jump on Saturday…

Looking for some sort of nightlife on Friday for a “training event” B| anybody have any suggestions?

Glad I didn't venture out to the DZ yesterday. I was too tired...:P

I'm busy Friday so I have no time to come out and join you guys... [:/] I'm not sure what's happening in Birmingham these days. I have not lived there in 8 years since moving to the Pell City/Riverside area. But you could try the 5 Points South area. It's directly south of the downtown skyscrapers at the foot of Red Mountain. I think you can see Vulcan's naked butt from there... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The whole team was pooped and just hit Logans for a steak and then crashed early.

The Demo went well and they are planning on spending the week there from the 8th of January to the 12th of January.

I will be having Back surgery and may or may not be there that week.[:/]

Matt