gofastfrance

EMPURIABRAVA!?

Okay....winter hasn't really begun yet, but is already getting on my nerves...>:(

So I'm planning to shorten this by going to Empuria this winter.
But it seems I'm going to travel alone..:(

Here's the question:
Will anyone else be there / has been there several times and can give me some tipps?

Feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance.

stay safe, see you in the sky.

The only things I can say are only good. I went there on my own too, feeling like I was going to be a loner. Soon as I put my bags down in my room I was invited out for a meal and on the piss. That was the pattern for the rest of the 10 days too with the odd skydive for good measure :D

I really enjoyed it, even when the weather sucked cos of the tramantana (sp?) everyone was up for a laugh. the towns only 10 minutes walk with some really cool bars & restauraunts. The Orange Kiwi and Captains Cabin and skydiver friendly pubs and CC even plays skydiving DVDs on there bigscreen TVs which is cool when your getting pissed.

Damn I can't wait to go back in January B| Some of the guys from here are going in November too.

Okay....winter hasn't really begun yet, but is already getting on my nerves...>:(

So I'm planning to shorten this by going to Empuria this winter.
Will anyone else be there

there will definitely be people there.. but when ?? :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Will anyone else be there / has been there several times and can give me some tipps?

Get plenty of sleep before you go, and bring a spare liver. Don't plan on getting much work done for the first week back afterwards... :)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.