IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

Thoughts of the boogie are helping me survive the "relative work" of today.... and while you all are talking about having skysurf and freestyle comps, can we have a "funnel" one as well. I bet I could funnel the easiest of dives :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

When is the WET RAT T-SHIRT CONTEST??????

Do you really want to see Bryan or Roberto in a wet t-shirt?? :o:o Cause you KNOW Bryan would do it.:D:D

Haha....Thats NOT what I had in mind....But your right, after a few rounds of JagerBombs...it will be inevitable...YIKES!!!
Hopefully some of the GIRLS follow, to help drown out those images of Roberrrrto & Bryan...
...and so we are not mentally Scarred for life!B|
High Speed...Low Drag

Do you really want to see Bryan or Roberto in a wet t-shirt?? :o:o Cause you KNOW Bryan would do it.:D:D

You know, if I ice my nipples beforehand, I think I can beat them. ;)
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

You know, if I ice my nipples beforehand, I think I can beat them. ;)

Especially if you wear that outfit you wore for Bluskydave's b-day lap dance. :D

Jennifer and I will be there. It will be great to hook up with old friends and make new ones. Can't wait!!

Justin Russell

Saturday-Competitor Roll Call

78Rats
IMGR2
Brains
Chaps
Crossland
Fireflytx
Goodnplentygirl
Jumpjunkie
Kimmy
Lindercles
littlestranger
NotShannon
Paul Mann
Snowflake
Beowulf
Justin Russell

oh, can anybody give me a list of hotels that are close by the DZ?

Thanks,

Justin

The closest ones I were able to find online were ~30miles away.

Based on the amount of Jager I will probably consume, and the surrounding police departments that will likely be bored that weekend, I've decided to bring a tent. :P:ph34r:

oh, can anybody give me a list of hotels that are close by the DZ?

Thanks,

Justin

The closest ones I were able to find online were ~30miles away.

Here are a couple of suggestions:

10 Miles South of the DZ

Holiday Inn Express Elgin
(512) 285-3900
252 Highway 290 E
Elgin, TX
Rooms are approximately $85/night.

11 Miles North of the DZ

Americas Best Value Inn Taylor
512-352-2666
2007 N Main Street
Taylor, TX 76574
Rooms are approximately $60/night.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

FYI, the weather forecast calls for a cold front to come through on Thursday and for it to be clear and calm but cool over the weekend, so everybody be sure to bring your long underwear--This is going to be winter jumping.

Is there only going to be one plane for all of us? or will another one be coming in?

They're going to have both the Caravan and the 206, aren't they? I can't imagine that not being enough.

Just a little reminder for everyone.
Registration closes at 8am on sat morning so the first load can be in the air by 8:30.
Competitors rates are going to be $22 per jump.
$2 from every jump is going to the videographer to help pay for thier jump tickets.

Attached is a pre-registration form. Any competitors who can fill this out and return to us at [email protected] before friday will greatly help speed up the paperwork process.

Thanks,
The Rats

BTW, only 4 more days. >:( heehee

edited to add: Don't forget your polyester duds for the party.B|

Just a little reminder for everyone.
Registration closes at 8am on sat morning so the first load can be in the air by 8:30.
Competitors rates are going to be $22 per jump.
$2 from every jump is going to the videographer to help pay for thier jump tickets.

Attached is a pre-registration form. Any competitors who can fill this out and return to us at [email protected] before friday will greatly help speed up the paperwork process.

Thanks,
The Rats

BTW, only 4 more days. >:( heehee

edited to add: Don't forget your polyester duds for the party.B|

Polyester??? I don't know that i have any of that. [:/]

4 days and counting... :)

It won't keep you warm

Sure it will....

Oh and is the costume thing what we wore in the 70s or is it what was worn by people in the 70s? I was a newborn then, not sure where I can find footed pjs for someone my size :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

It won't keep you warm

Sure it will....

Oh and is the costume thing what we wore in the 70s or is it what was worn by people in the 70s? I was a newborn then, not sure where I can find footed pjs for someone my size :D

How about my 70s b-day suit? It's not polyesther, but 100% leather. And if it's as cold as it's supposed to be I'll be about the same size that I was way back then. If you know what I mean.;)

Tubing, so easy a caveman can do it.

It won't keep you warm

Sure it will....

How about my 70s b-day suit? It's not polyesther, but 100% leather. And if it's as cold as it's supposed to be I'll be about the same size that I was way back then. If you know what I mean.;)

I triple dog dare you!!:D

my body, my choice