Bazza

Sydney Skydive Contact?

Hi,
Does anybody have an email address for Sydney (Aus) Skydive? I have some general questions as an experienced jumper and will be visiting the area in the near future. Their website has an automated response area if you want to book a tandem but no general email contact.
Thanks,
Bazza

Bobby,

G'day.

Shut up Fergs you talk too much

god there are way too many stinking aussies in this thread. shouldn't you all be drunk or something?

[you see, at this point i'd start to run away but you're all too far away to do anything:P]

Bazza,

If you want a response to your PM, you should turn on the ability to receive PMs in your profile! :P

To answer your questions:

• There's a tandem bus that leaves the centre of the city at 7am on Saturdays and Sundays. It's also quite possible to arrange a lift, depending on where you're staying.

• Yep, there's a bunkhouse. Not the greatest in the world, but it is free!

• There's almost always folk organising flat jumps. What's your skill level? More interested in 4-way / 8-way or larger?

• I'm afraid you'll have to organise your own small furry animals. Pervert.

later,
dave.

Bazza,

If you want a response to your PM, you should turn on the ability to receive PMs in your profile! :P

• I'm afraid you'll have to organise your own small furry animals. Pervert.

• later,
    dave.

So what happened Dave, did you loan out your small furry animal and it came back abused and broken:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
    You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
    My Life ROCKS!
    How's yours doing?

OOps....PMs now turned on:$
    Thanks for the response. I am an experienced belly flyer who is interested in 4 way/8 way as well as 'big way'.
    Does the bunk house fill up on a usual weekend (in October) or is it pretty much hit and miss? I would most likely be traveling out on a Friday by train, I guess, and hopefully hitching a ride from there.

They won't let me travel with small furry animals...Some kind of vicious vermin threat or something ;)

Bazza,

• Yep, there's a bunkhouse. Not the greatest in the world,

• You are a master of understatement, Dave. :D

(but yes, I have stayed there and they can do wonders with penicillan these days...) :ph34r:

nothing to see here