freeflyimpaired

Redemtion Boogie

Only one more week! I'm going to show up with Derek the Bad Ass on Thursday afternoon. Hopefully make that last load.;)

When is everybody else showing up?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I'll be there all day Saturday.

Have they announced jump ticket prices yet? I know they said they were waiting since gas prices were unstable.

I heard that the Midwest Freefly Legend was once part of the CIA, can anyone confirm this rumor? I bet that guy has a scary judo chop.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Well, well, well. Look at you, little miss "I've got 2500 posts and I can spell"

New rule, No Kansas people allowed!! (Except Jimmy I don't dare stand in his wayB|)

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Well, well, well. Look at you, little miss "I've got 2500 posts and I can spell"

New rule, No Kansas people allowed!! (Except Jimmy I don't dare stand in his wayB|)

WTF? So now I can't come either? Just because one Kans-ASS is a dumbass doesn't mean you get to stereo type all us Kansans! Any anyway, I just go to school here, I'm not from here, trust me wouldn't be my location of choice if it weren't for in state tuition.

Edit to add: I'll be there Thursday
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Hey Brian, are you going to organize one of your world famous tracking dives again this year? I remember what a big hit it was at last years boogie.:D Ok, that was mean. We'll do some big tracking dives this year, now that they have a decent freefly organizer.

Joe.

Jimmy doesn't have to get naked to steal all of our women. When Jimmy sees something he likes, Jimmy takes it and if you know whats good for you, you will say, "Thank you Jimmy for taking my wife. Is there anything else I can do for you sir?"

The last time I saw my wife was at a party with Jimmy Coiner. When I woke up in the morning she was gone and she had a job working in the indoor skydiving industry, apparently thanks to some newfound "connections"..... Coincidence?

I have also heard tell that the Weather Channel consults Jimmy Coiner every ten minutes on the 8's for your local forecast, and that he can detect an incoming front hours before it appears on radar by variations in the control input of his canopy during his swoop....

The last time I saw my wife was at a party with Jimmy Coiner. When I woke up in the morning she was gone and she had a job working in the indoor skydiving industry, apparently thanks to some newfound "connections"..... Coincidence?

Did you remember to say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?" Trust me you don't want Jimmy to think your unappreciative.

Ok, that was mean. We'll do some big tracking dives this year, now that they have a decent freefly organizer.

yeah that one last year sucked. He corked out on me like 3 times just trying to hold a sit. I think he was part of the "special olympics skydiving team"
:P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Does anyone know what time they are starting things up Saturday morning? Maybe the better question is: Does anyone know what time manifest opens on Saturday morning?

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

THE jimmy told me he was heading up on wednesday night.
men, watch your ladies! Here are some of the facts jimmy told me about himself....

Jimmy doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."

The movie Anaconda was filmed in Jimmy's pants.

Jimmy once had an erection while lying face down. He struck oil.

Wilt Chamberlin claims to of slept with over 20,000 women in his lifetime. Jimmy calls this "a slow Tuesday."

Jimmy is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Jimmy

MB 3528, RB 1182