dmbale

Calhan Colorado Boogie - $20 to the top

May 19 - 21st. We have a Super Otter. Jump tickets are $20 to the top and $19 for active duty military and government civilians (must show ID).

Food, load organizers in all disciplines, and BEER!

Camping is allowed and dogs must be leashed. Unattended children will be sold into slavery for jump tickets.

www.elaborateskydiving.com
719-522-9300

Elaborate Skydiving at Calhan

Added info:

If you are on the first load of the day (around 7:00am) and make four more jumps, your sixth jump of the day is FREE!!!

And the most important info...WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO BE JUMPING AGAIN!!! :P

Hope to see everybody there..
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

And don't forget that if you camp out at the dropzone, you can crawl from your tent to the breakfast with your rig on your back. Then you can crawl to the plane from there. And if this works, you won't have to worry about getting up early just to get to the dropzone ;)

And Dawn...you can have your java only if I can have one of those cool self-heating thingys :P
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

Stace...you're making me sooooo homesick:(...I might have to just find a way to get back to Colorado. I have a place to stay already as well as transportation from a whuffo (who didn't support my skydiving when I first started...the one who threw away a tandem gift certificate...now is interested);):D

So get your ass out here and come play with us...and bring your friend, too. If you're really good, I won't even talk about Arbonne stuff with you :P I'll just talk about skydiving stuff.

It would be great having you in town for a weekend. It is sounding like a lot of jumpers are going to be at the boogie; should be a kick ass time.

Are there gonna be some old hats from FRS there? I haven't jumped at Calhan since 2001! I miss that place, (man if the walls in the bunkhouse could talk!) HAHAHAHAHA

Anybody remember the night Paul's Dad and Uncle flew in? Man, we partied our asses off that night...

Oh well, enough nostalgia. I'd love to hop a plane to C-Springs and be there! Who's putting it on?!?
"I have no fear of falling, but I hate hitting the ground" -The Badlees

I don't know if there will be any hats, but there are sure to be some faces you haven't seen in a long time.

The boogie is being put on by Elaborate Skydiving in conjunction with the 506 airborne division as well as Colorado Skysports.
--
Note to everybody else: there is a hotel only 1.5 miles away from the dropzone. We will keep you posted on rates in a few days for those who don't want to camp out.

First Load:
if your on the first load (around 7am) and make 4 additional jumps your 6th jump is free...

If you are interested in taking advantage of the 'free 6th jump', let one of the DZOs know you'd like to be on first load. We are compiling a list of jumpers for first loads on each of the days. If we don't have a full load the pilots can sleep in.

Call 719.522.9300 and let us know
leave a message or ask for steve or Dawn

If you do have friends that want to do tandems let us know as well 719.522.9300

Thanks!

We have multiple hangars to pack in. Most of the Front Range Skydivers will be there. Coaches and AFF instructors if you need a currency jump. Load organizers for all disciplines, coaches from the wind tunnel, and lots of fun.