Evelyn

Skydive San Francisco - in Cloverdale

So who jumps there? I will be there next Friday. Going with friends for wine tasting. One day the women are gonna get massages and the guys are gonna play golf. I am gonna jump, So wondering who jumps there and what it is like. Ive got 500 jumps and would like to do some RW, but I can put on my freefly clothes and do that.
So......let me know.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Nice little DZ, and they have a beautiful veiw from the C182.
Only a couple fun jumpers and a dirt landing area. It's mostly a tandem operation.
If your staying anywhere near Napa it's a considerable drive to the Alexander Valley.
You'd be better off driving to Skydunce to get in a jump maybe, but then again they dont have a good weekday turn out.
I can say 100% that we'll be turning tubine loads at Lodi though. ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Oh, to answer the question....if you jump with another up jumper, consider it lucky. You'll most likely be the 3rd/4th slot on the Cessna load. Cessna works, but is the most ghetto looking plane I've seen. But hey, you have a rig so don't need to worry about landing in it. As said, nice staff w/ a very mellow gigantic German Shepherd. If you're already close by and have rig on hand, then why not?

(Btw, there was some rumour that a King Air might be stop by briefly, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.)