SkyChimp

Skydive Jacksonville is growing

Sure, I'll fit you for a jumpsuit. I used to be a little shy about inseam measurements until I started using a new and ingenious technique. What I do now is measure from your heel to Tammies chin, it's pretty accurate. Hope to see you out there.

That's hysterical !!!!:D:ph34r::D

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

LMAO!! That was good! I give you a big thumbs up on that one! LOL:D

Not bad for a short balding man!:P

I just fed em your job description...not gonna tell em how you do it...I respect your privacy!;):P

I will still give you that free wingsuit instruction.B|

Art can do your measurements. In case I start laughing hysterically or something....don't want that to ruin our friendship!:);):PB|
Let's have fun! :)

LMAO!! That was good! I give you a big thumbs up on that one! LOL:D

Not bad for a short balding man!:P

I just fed em your job description...not gonna tell em how you do it...I respect your privacy!;):P

I will still give you that free wingsuit instruction.B|

Art can do your measurements. In case I start laughing hysterically or something....don't want that to ruin our friendship!:);):PB|

A short balding man who likes to frootloop AFF students on thier graduation jumps!!!:P;)

Hey Tammie, I'll let you check my....:oerrr....I mean measure me for a Birdman Suit any time!!!:P;):ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

This thread has been officially hijacked.........Andrea

Are you blaming me or do you just want me to do something about it? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just making sure you are on your toes........lol

Do not doubt "Da Man". :P

Since the original poster seems to have changed his mind about the dz, I didn't feel the urgent need to clean up the thread. What Wrightskydiver wrote could have been considered a PA if it was another situation with someone else. Since it was amongst friends, I took it as good-natured joking and knew Tammy could and would want to handle it herself.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What Wrightskydiver wrote could have been considered a PA if it was another situation with someone else. Since it was amongst friends, I took it as good-natured joking and knew Tammy could and would want to handle it herself.

Normally I wouldn't say such a thing but, since Tammy is just a wee girl and completely defenseless, I figured I could say what I wanted without fear of retribution.
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

Not bad for a short balding man!

You forgot fat.

[Cartman Voice] You're not fat, your pleasantly plump [Cartman Voice]

Cartman voice: "I am NOT fat! I am just big boned"

Of course he is only talking about the 'fat' not 'the bone'!:ph34r:

Thanks Skymama! I can handle it. Got it all under control! Not afraid of the bald man!:P And besides Chimp started it! I think he should be disciplined!.....hmmm...make him go jump at a REAL dz as his punishment!!;) Yeah!! That will show him!:P

btw...when you coming back out?? Think we got some girls from PD coming to visit us one day this weekend. Will see.

T:)

Thanks Skymama! I can handle it. Got it all under control! Not afraid of the bald man!:P And besides Chimp started it! I think he should be disciplined!.....hmmm...make him go jump at a REAL dz as his punishment!!;) Yeah!! That will show him!:P

btw...when you coming back out?? Think we got some girls from PD coming to visit us one day this weekend. Will see.

T[:)

I don't believe in forum censorship. Where ever the thread goes is where it goes ;). Regarding the punishment, will you be administrating the spankings???:P

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

I love those girls from PD and am sorry I'm going to miss out on all the fun. Gotta stay close to home for a soccer tournament. Maybe I can make it up sometime next month.

Have fun! B|

T[:)

I don't believe in forum censorship. Where ever the thread goes is where it goes ;). Regarding the punishment, will you be administrating the spankings???:P

No, Sorry to say but Skymama is the official administrator of beatings...:o er uh I mean spankings for Skydive Palatka.B| We're trying to develop a paddle that she can't break though (we're on #71 and still working out the kinks, that woman has one hell of a swing!!!) :ph34r::P;):)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

ok.. so check this out...

I am officially "banned" from both jacksonville and titusville, as of yesterday, and forever more, due entirely to this thread on dz.com.

Please forgive me, all, for telling the truth, in public.

i recived a fone call on my way home from deland yesterday, saying that some friends(one of whom, was the original founder and owner of jax extreme sports, who sold this dz to the nardis) had a load going up, need one slot to go, yadda yadda yadda, full altitude, 25bux[:/] no worries...

in my head: no way, too good to be true...

so, i arrive pay for my overcharged jump ticket, new manifestor asks my last name, "rapoza" i say...

he states "are you the guy from the internet? your not allowed to jump here... patty said i can lose my job and she was veryadamant about it.."

now, i am an adult, and i can understand that when you own something, you control who can use it yes..

but. come the fuck on. if you have something to say to me, please.. say it TO ME.. at least on the fone if you cant do it in person...

sorry, but the truth hurts. deal with it...

so naturally the load was hosed, upjumpers were fucked, buisness as usual...

and the irony... well there was none. this was expected.

to all prospective jumpers and tandems.... take your money elsewhere... there are two other major dzs witihin an hour, and the experience will be a much more pleasurable one..

I heard skydive st marys opened back up also... Glenn Bangs still the instructor. It may just be a rumor but one of the regulars in that area pmd me ... It is by far the prettest view I ever had.

***Is it St Marys or Fernandina that you're talking about. I know that packing Kathy is opening up Fernandina.

John Wright

i recived a fone call on my way home from deland yesterday, saying that some friends(one of whom, was the original founder and owner of jax extreme sports, who sold this dz to the nardis) had a load going up, need one slot to go, yadda yadda yadda, full altitude, 25bux no worries...

in my head: no way, too good to be true...

He told me just last weekend that he was never going there again. Some people are just gluttens for punishment. Go to Palatka, they'll take good care of you.

John Wright