curtismelaniej

Elsinore Excel Weekend- March 25-26!

Hey all!  The next Excel weekend is coming up March 25-26— all jumping, all weekend long!  We'll be at the DZ in the AM ready to go (9:30AM Sat, 8AM Sun), but show up whenever you can, and we'll work you into the group for as many or as few jumps as you want to do.

We also will have an Excel Tunnel Camp on Saturday morning the 25th— there are only 4 slots available for this weekend, so email me asap to reserve your space and get all the details.

Excel is run by 4-way team, Elsinore Gravity, and is open to anyone anytime— so whether you’re just off student status looking to improve your skills, or if 4-way is what you want to do— gather your group and take advantage of the coaching on any Excel weekend.  For 4-way, either bring your team, or simply let us know when you arrive, and we will try to hook you up with other participants with the same goals/interests.  Also very soon, we will be starting up our NEW 4-way 2-on-2 Tunnel Program for those looking to go even bigger, get a ton more airtime, and learn even more about 4-way— email me directly with your interest or any questions you may have! [EMAIL][email protected][/EMAIL]

Anything else, just say the word!
Go huge!
Mel B|

Melanie Curtis
Excel Coaching Program
Skydive Elsinore
(951) 245-9939
[email protected]

How is this not advertising?

Because it's free, that's why. If you want to offer free coaching to any skydiver who wants to sign up, you can make a post like this also.

Mel, you do need to keep this to one forum only though.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

#1. This post was absolutely made not to advertise, but to help others to take advantage of the FREE Excel coaching, that Skydive Elsinore offers by Mel and her teammates. That said, I'm all over their new 4-way 2 on 2 Tunnel Sessions...YES! B|

#2. Did I mention that the Excel coaching program at Skydive Elsinore is FREE of charge? :P All of her Excel camp regulars make huge amounts of progress via this camp. Also, I've personally learned tons of new skills in the tunnel thanks to Mel and her teammates.

#3. Mel is definitely a FAVORITE coach of mine, and I get to fly with Mel in the tunnel tomorrow night...YEAH! B|

Well, other then it being free as noted above. I think it is a case of discrimination. Basically she can do it since she is a Hottie!! And can skydive very well so she really is a "Super Hottie" and we all know that those types get special treatment! ;)

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Hi everyone-- the Excel Basic Camps are indeed free like Rosa and Skymama noted-- I will delete the other post in the RW forum (if I can figure out how! ;)). Sorry if I f'd up posting! :o:)

How is this not advertising? Not to mention the exact same post in the RW forum.

Quitcherbitchin. Mel rocks, so she can do whatever she wants.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

How is this not advertising? Not to mention the exact same post in the RW forum.

Quitcherbitchin. Mel rocks, so she can do whatever she wants.

I think he's secretly a fan of Mel (and who isn't, really:D) because by bitching about this, it's now been bumped multiple times. Oops, I did it again. :$
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke