weavermc

Skydive Temple Reopening with PAC 750XL!

Just wanted to pass along the great news that Skydive Temple in Salado TX is reopening, and has Mark Pollack's PAC 750 XL!

Mark arrived today with the PAC 750 and exclaimed that he's ready to get things going. He expects to start jumping no later than this friday (3 March)

Check out the new website http://skydivetemple.net or call the DZ at (254)947-DIVE (3483)

Weaves

For us in Taft, he would fly with as few as 8. But now that he owns the DZ and the plane, that might change. Maybe he will fly with less, I don't know. The PAC is a lot of fun, and you guys will really enjoy it. And you are right, with 17 people, it is really tight. With the co-pilot seat facing forward, we were only maxing out with 15. Still really tight!! Enjoy the plane, it is a blast.

max capacity is very cramped and it is very loud. i just jumped one in australia--however, it has a big door and gets the job done with a fair climb rate--;)

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

The new owners are Mark Pollack and his wife, and they came from Skydive Taft in California.

Oh Man!

Not California.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun