HekTo

Training video

Hi!
Where can I find some training videos for rw for download? I'm a newbe in skydiving :) and haven't a lots of money for AFF - I'm studying on static-line and want to minimize number of jumps to finish studying for that program. Sorry for my English ;)

I don't know about downloading, but if you ask around your DZ to see if anyone has Norman Kents 'Kinesthesia' or Basic Body Flight w/Jack Jeffries that they could loan you. I paid about $50.00 each for them. Ouch!

www.skydivingmovies.com its a ftp site. If you want to buy a good video for training you can get the basic body flight by skydive university www.skydiveU.com, only problem is that its kinda expensive but is worth it.

S/L you said?, I think you can't minimize the number of jumps, USPA asks for 20 freefalls and 5 mins of controlled freefall time. S/L are 5 jumps of no freefall and then come the solo of 5 secs. freefall then the 10secs, 15secs. etc.

Another thing, you can read and watch all you can of skydiving but you will not learn how to get a stable fall without a couple of jumps or wind tunnel time and its kinda harder to do it if you take the SL progression because you will have to fix the problem (legs, hands, belly, etc) on your own, no instructor will be jumping with you and give hand signals.

ADVICE: don't do what you see on videos or pics, do what the instructor tells you to do.

DZ.COM ADVICE: take all comments you get here and at any place with a grain of salt, consult everything you read here that interest you with your instructor.

Blue skies and welcome to skydive! B|

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com