divnswoop

Keys in Jan!

31 days!!! Still a couple slots available for the Jan 25th scuba trip. The trip on Feb 1st is pretty much full.
Packing Cathy committed today and will be there for anybody looking to have their rig packed.

Might want to bring a light coat....It's getting all the way down to 65 one night this week!!!;)

We had to move the first scuba trip to Thurs Jan 26th. So far I have:
Swoop
Pyro x4 guests
Dean
Adam

The trip on Feb 1st is:
Swoop
SafetyNate
HottieTottie
Crutch
Jumpinbean001
Missg8tordiver
Craig C
RJP

Coming to the Boogie:

Carbonezone
Crutch
Divnswoop
FLskydiver
Jumpingbean001
Heynoseriously
missg8tordivr
Jumpchikk
Safetynate (of Thread the Needle fame)
hottietottie
Pryo (groom)
RJP
Icarusfx99
Freeflywink
Chizazz
Skinnyshrek
Johnny1488
KillerKimmy
Nullified
Revillusion(?)
Hondo
Jumpoutnow

Non-dz.com people:

April Carter (bride)
Elisa
Jamie
Amy
Stewarts
Ma & Pa Zimmerman
Dean V
Poulton
Carrotstick
Ashley x2
Smiley
Kevin and Sandy Muir
Doc Bill
Cathy Kloess x2
Craig Coben
Woody McKay
Yoho x2
-----------------------------------------------------------

We have permission to jump onto the beach ALL 4 DAYS this year! I'm currently working out the detail on this and will let everybody know asap. There will either be a small fee or lower altitude hop and pops for all sunset jumps onto Sombrero Beach.
ONLY 25 more days!!!

Ahhhh....got a preview of what the weather will be like down in the Keys in the end of Jan!! Gotta love the Florida Sunshine!!!!

Yes, here are pics of that preview from yesterday. What awesome weather!!! I did not want to leave Florida, I think a higher power didn't want me leaving Florida either. [:/]
Hey, maybe we'll be able to find a nude beach in the Keys!!!!:D:D:D

We had to move the first scuba trip to Thurs Jan 26th. So far I have:
Swoop
Pyro x4 guests
Dean
Adam
Zimmerman

The trip on Feb 1st is:
Swoop
SafetyNate *R
HottieTottie *R
Crutch
Jumpinbean001
Missg8tordiver
Craig C
RJP
Zimmerman
Doc Bill

Lee I'll see what I can do to find you 1/2 of a bed....well maybe a full one! ;) I would have plenty of floor space...but the coconut cay is all tile and not the "Premium Carpet Space". I know they have roll-away's there which might be an option. We sold the place out this year and there isn't any rooms left.

ok..ok...truce.

I'm now wondering how badly you're going to embarrass those other swoopers when you knock out a new distance record...with a superman-lazyboy-superman thrown in to boot....

:D

Hey! Get your ass to work...the boss is going to fire your butt when he finds out you're lollygagging on DZ.com instead of taking care of customers....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ok folks.....I am getting my list ready for the boogie and I wanted some input from ya'll. I am bringing the projector so we can have dinner and a movie pool side during the evening at the coconut cay. So please bring all your cool video footage if you want to show it off on a big screen (video or dvd). I am also stocking up on the booze because I plan on mixing up some good drinks after jumping. I will have supplies for blue margaritas, Pina Colada, Bahamas Mama’s and Electric Iced Tea’s. Please let me know of any other drinks that tickle your fancy and I will make sure we have it on hand.
Counting the days B|
<>
Scotty and Tami

Tami, I just want you to know that I'm still recooperating from the heart attack you gave me in z-hills with the Peanut and Lucky camper incident.

I loved how Jean and Derek just ran away when you started screaming at us to get out of your camper. :D

We gotta have some Rum Runners!!! :)
Can't wait to see you there!!

Tami, I just want you to know that I'm still recooperating from the heart attack you gave me in z-hills with the Peanut and Lucky camper incident.

I loved how Jean and Derek just ran away when you started screaming at us to get out of your camper.

We gotta have some Rum Runners!!!

Can't wait to see you there!!

\

OMG my belly is hurting from laughing.....that WAS funny!
Rum Runners it is B|

HEY ALL, LETS MAKE THIS PARTY A LUAU. Bring your grass skirts or Pare's and tropical shirts......promised to get you LAID ;)