skinnyshrek

xmas boogie at the farm

I say throw him in the swoop pond.... he doesnt have a disease, hes just a dumbass :S

To bad freeflir29 cannot respond to this......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Until when??? :| He probably did enough damage to be banned for a few months... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Welcome back big boy...bring Harry with you, dammit!
Go put him in your truck NOW!

Look, didn't the police tell you that you can't play with harry anymore. For gods sake andy he's only 12 years old
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I can't hear you!.....

That's my damn line!! >:( :D

I really want to be there, and am trying to get my wife into letting me go for a few hours, despite both of my rigs being out of date. I just want to meet all my favorite fellow retards... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just got the Dessert List for the Party. I will be bringing all of the following:

Vanilla Bean Cheesecake

Large Chocolate Fudge Brownie

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheese Cake

Milky Way Moose (Layer of Chocolate Cake, Layer of Carmel, Layer of Milky way Pieces, Layer of Nougat, Covered in Chocolate Ganash.)

Black Tie Cheesecake (Layer of Chocolate Cake, Layer of Chocolate Cheesecake, Layer of swirled White Chocolate and Fudge Moose, Covered in Ghirardelli Chocolate, Sprinkled with Chocolate Chips.)

Too Bad Skinny is on a Diet.:ph34r::D

I know dieting sucks........Well, i am only doing it so you guys can get to see me in my speedos next summer
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

no dz has easier chicks then the farm, its part of the allure of the place... granted Kramer cant get laid there but I think he is the only one who cant :P

:D:D:D

Speaking of food. I was gonna try and bring some cookies, but damnit if I don't have the time to make them. So what else can I bring that is store bought. Looks like dessert is taken care of. Chips or something???
Oh and I'm still confused on the elephant gift game. Is it a go?? Should I bring a present?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yea well if you met Kramer, You would understand..

I cant beleieve that those ASC peep would come over and Claim thier Jumpers were easier than our Jumpers!! I had to lay some smack down and defend The Farm Chicks. Waaaay Easier than those ASC Chicks!! :P

I only have one Licence # and that is L!
I am not easy! ;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla