Caseadilla

FreeFly FreezeFest in Tx

Dec 10-11 at Eagle Flight Skydiving. Super Otter! We will be organizing challenging 3D formations and larger hd formations. Dont let the name fool you it will probably be 70 degrees outside. Check the website for dz info www.eagleflightskydiving.com. All disciplines are welcome, but we will be concentrating mainly on Vertical 3D formations(hd and sit), headdown formations, hybrids, along with some tracking and flocking. Come to Jump, stay to Party!

Hosted by Team Blaze

I will pass the word around Austin and San Marcos I am sure we can get some or our crew to come up. One condition if the Dallas crew goes you have to keep the red bull and yager away from them Friday night because some of them and they know who they are are worthless the next day.

D.J.

bro i didn't know you swung that way...im sure casey won't mind you pitching a tent in his presence...but yeah theres places to get your tent pitchin on...thats awesome that yall are coming...this is shaping up nicely! Maybe some state record warmups? Anyways...school blows so you know i'll be in town for this. Also there is a good shower in the f.b.o. Lookin forward to it!

a-ron

bro i didn't know you swung that way...im sure casey won't mind you pitching a tent in his presence...but yeah theres places to get your tent pitchin on...

You pitch and A-rons scrawny ass will be a a catcher.
On the real, you can camp outside or there is also a hanger with carpet floor that people can stay in.

Tent pitching? Is that kinda like dwarf tossing?

A little over a week away...if anyone is looking for lodging or anything...the airport is in Granbury, Texas and there are several places to stay with decent prices...the airport and dz as always is open for people to crash in the hanger and stuff. Cant wait!

a-ron

As much as I would love to go.. My professors have doomed me to an exam that weekend!!!!

Can you believe them exam over the weekend, how dare they. Don’t they know I skydive on the weekend?

Sorry, Hope everyone has a great time and no matter what the weather does everyone will be having a better time then me doing an exam!

Hey when ya'll coming down to swoop with us?
Take care and have a great time.

Kat