jumpingbean001

Skydive Palatka Caravan Weekend 11/18-20/2005

Wondering who is showing up? The jump prices are $15 on Friday, November 18. Sat and Sun jump prices are $18.

This is the first weekend the Caravan will be in Palatka, so the new DZO wants them to feel welcome. I know I will be there at these prices jumping my ass off! I just need a packer...;)

T (DZOG) :D
Let's have fun! :)

Wondering who is showing up? The jump prices are $15 on Friday, November 18. Sat and Sun jump prices are $18.

This is the first weekend the Caravan will be in Palatka, so the new DZO wants them to feel welcome. I know I will be there at these prices jumping my ass off! I just need a packer...;)
:D

Sure, I would love to make it and I will pack for you! Need to make up for the jumps this past weekend. :(
F LORIDA!

(DZOG) meet A(DZOGP) packing problem solved.

Hee hee!:D And sometimes I don't even have to act pathetic...LMAO!!!

T (DZOG) ;)

An act! Whatever:D:P:o

You guys ar always planning stuff when I have the girls. One day I'll get to come play too.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Oh, yeah, I was watching the video of that freefly jump, aka 'tracking dive'. I think you and I are going to have to have a little (un) friendly competition!

My 270lbs in a freefly suit against your 100lbs in tracking pants. We just need someone who can keep up to run video - we all know how honest you are! :P :D

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Oh, yeah, I was watching the video of that freefly jump, aka 'tracking dive'. I think you and I are going to have to have a little (un) friendly competition!

My 270lbs in a freefly suit against your 100lbs in tracking pants. We just need someone who can keep up to run video - we all know how honest you are!

You are sooooo ON!!! You may be a human meat missile veritcally, but I can way outrun you horizontally-hands down!! I never really poured it on during the dive cuz I was trying to see what the 'freefalling flock' was going to end up doing.

Come on big Boy!!! Bring it on!!

T :P

P.S. I think I am pretty honest! I believe everything I tell me!!!:):P

I can way outrun you horizontally-hands down

Pffffft..... :S You aint got nuttin' without that birdman suit! Yeah, that vertical speed just means I have all that much more horizontal drive! :)
So what's the wager there DZOG? :D

Jeff

ps- I'm starving myself for the next couple days to drop some lbs.! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can way outrun you horizontally-hands down

Pffffft..... You aint got nuttin' without that birdman suit! Yeah, that vertical speed just means I have all that much more horizontal drive!

So what's the wager there DZOG?

Jeff

ps- I'm starving myself for the next couple days to drop some lbs.!

True enough that extra pundage might give you a tad bit of forward speed, but when I am still at 8 and you are pulling by...? whatever, I am still moving on! So in the end who covers more ground?? Sometimes it is about stamina...so you have a problem in that area, big guy??

T :P:o

when I am still at 8 and you are pulling by...? whatever, I am still moving on!

You can hang up there as long as you want.... all I know is I'll be hitting triple digit horizontal speeds, and you, well, you'll still be floating around up there, wishing you had your birdman suit to get some forward drive! :D

Yeah, I'll be pulling before you, but I'm only worried about you cheating!!! You'll see how far ahead of you I am and you'll sink it down to 2, just to try to get ahead. :P

Jeff

ps- you'll probably only fall 10mph faster than me - that's not much! Scared yet? :D