virginflyer3

AFF courses in Europe

I think it is best that we wrap this thread up now. I personally think that anyone who would post under a fake name is either so insecure about their position or so scared about competition they would resort to pretty sad tactics

Lets not forget why we are in this sport:

To learn, to excel and to offer people with ordinary lives a chance to do something extraordinary.

Cut the bullsh*t and just skydive!

Mike

Hi Skymama not an ex employee, just pissed of exstudent, what ever you may think i thought this was supposed to be impartial and not edited in the favour of the DZ's the only reason i have mentioned other dz's is because i have heard that they are very good..... and i want everyone in dz land to know about my bad experience....
so people can make there own minds up

Well My advice to people is to go to the freefall uni. personally, Like many others i have had a good experience of the place. And before you ask NO i am not a mate of David Cowman trying to big up the place.
Why exactly was your experience of the place so bad may i ask?

I have to go with skynovice on this one. Me & my mate had FFU @ Lillo this summer and it was a total farce and we were nearly packing our bags to go home early :( but I suppose it is about personal experiences so you can only give your personal opinion.
Anyway to virginflyer go get em and enjoy wherevever you go it's the best ;)

I'm just making that reminder. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor -- What does it mean? Where does it fit?
Latin for "Let the buyer beware." The idea that buyers take responsibility for the condition of the items they purchase and should examine them before purchase. This is especially true for items that are not covered under a strict warranty

Bagwarrior
Client Scare

Hey there,

I completed the majority of my AFF at Freefall Addicts in Lillo, Spain. Facilities are pretty good although the town is pretty small with not much happening at all. The instructors were really good although there was an organisational re-structure going on when I was there which I got caught up in. Returned during October to complete it but the weather wasn't too great so I'm still waiting to complete it. I quized the instructors when the best time to go back would be and was told mid to late May / June was the best time as the weather had started to settle and wasnt too hot.

Check out their website www.freefalladdicts.co.uk

Hope this is of help.

Neil

I just thought I would update this thread.

I have finally booked myself with the FreeFall Addicts in Spain. I am going out in early March and I cannot wait! Counting down the days, hours, minutes even seconds as I speak!!

Thanks to everyone for all your kind advice and pointers and the people who took the time to PM me. I have really appreciated it.

Blue skies

Diana
;)